Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anyone else on the STW facebook newsgroup? Pablo Straitto….
  • Pook

seems ever such an angry man….

Singletrack Mountain Bike Magazine
    City Banker To Cycle the Tropic of Cancer for Cancer Awareness
    11,000 miles worth of pedalling.
    2 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike · Share
    2 people like this.
    Pablo Straittio
    Pablo Straittio
    I hope the cu*t crashes into his bonus and breaks his fu*king neck. Maybe if him and his banker mates hadn't plunged the country into £175million pounds of debt, the NHS wouldn't be facing millions of £££ in cuts and a worsening of living standards for the most needy in our society. No doubt, he's all right jack, his bank has it's own nurse and … Read moreprovides him with Bupa, while the working man in the street faces 3 months waiting for the an ultrasound on the lump on his testies. Cuts to Education? Less Uni places less Doctors. Do the math. He's selfless because he's raising money for cancer? Oh, he just happened to be affected by it, any self interest there? I'm sure he was always thinking of the needs of the many rather than the needs of the few before he contracted the cancer. I wish cancer on no one, even Jon, but these parasites make me rage. Give me his route and I'll hire the truck to make it right.
    8 minutes ago

kimbers

go pablo!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else on the STW facebook newsgroup? Pablo Straitto….’ is closed to new replies.