Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone else on IE having problems with STW? Seems to be crashing my browser….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above, really.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

IE?

user-removed
    Free Member

Hmm. My browser has been crashing every time I visit 123reg.com but I’ve had STW open every attempt too… Will close STW for a mo, try again and let you know if it works…

EDIT; no, 123reg.com is definitely the culprit in my case…

Del

i knew someone must still be using explorer. 😀
    chrome FTW.

beej

Switched to Chrome about a month ago – much, much better.

user-removed
    Free Member

Tried installing Chrome on the laptop (running Vista) three or four times, and it just plain don’t work. Constant crashing.

TheBrick
    Free Member

I knew someone was still running vista…

Del

LOL

john_drummer
    Free Member

I’m still running Vista

don’t go anywhere near IE though 😉

Firefox and/or Safari here

Drac

You run a Microsoft powered computer?

How frightfully common of you CaptainFlashheart.

mrgoll
    Free Member

Go to Help -> About (or Press ALT+H, and then click About Internet Explorer). Note the exact version number, then type it in here – knowing that information somebody can probably advise you with some accuracy.

zokes
    Free Member

It’s called Internet Exploder for a reason. (Many) other alternatives are available – I suggest you use one of those…

PJay
    Free Member

Several websites I’ve used get upset about a 64 bit browser. Singletrack doesn’t crash (Tescos does) but it seriously messes up the formating. It seems to pay to stick with a 32 bit browser.

metalheart
    Free Member

Yup, me at work (IE8 on a local authority laced up number, no chance of anything else loaded on it. don’t panic I’m on my lunch). It doesn’t always move to the next page and comes up with a fault. I get around it by opening new tabs…

bit of a pita though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else on IE having problems with STW? Seems to be crashing my browser….’ is closed to new replies.