Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone else notice a drop in standards with online shopping?
  • Harry_the_Spider

Last year was poor, but the weather didn’t help. This year however has been terrible for things not turning up. Most of our stuff was ordered on December 5th and as of this morning 8 items still haven’t got here. Now that some of these big on-line retailers have got our custom have standards started to slip? I don’t remember it being this bad 2, 3 or 4 years ago.

On the flip side.

Amazon – No problems
    CRC – No problems
    Photobox – No problems

But my customer service of the year award goes to The Climbers Shop in Ambleside. Last minute purchase due to somebody much bigger fitting us up. Order placed at 3pm on Monday. Email to say it was in the post by 5pm. Arrived at 11am the day after. Good price and free delivery. It’s a real shame that I don’t need to buy anything else off them. I was so grateful that I even phoned them up to say thanks!

rewski
    Free Member

Nope – my Ipad arrived 8 days earlier than estimated, literally next day.

toby1

If the retailer has dispatched your orders though is it they or the shippers who are causing problems?

Markie
    Free Member

Fantastic service here, lots of stuff arriving next day!

Harry_the_Spider

If the retailer has dispatched your orders though is it they or the shippers who are causing problems?

My order was with them to deliver it to my door. If their sub contracted delivery service is taking 3 weeks then they need to get someone else. 1 item fair enough, 2 hmmmm, 8! something isn’t working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else notice a drop in standards with online shopping?’ is closed to new replies.