Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Anyone else in for the Enduro World Series?
  • Northwind

Just finished doing hand-to-hand combat with the ****-awful registration process and got my enduro 1 entry for the Scottish round… Managed to beat down the temptation to sign up for la thuile as well, I’ll let someone else be last in that one.

Anyone else?

justinbieber

I’m in, but only E2.

Utterly c**p reg system – quite possibly the worst I’ve ever used!

BoardinBob

Im in

Registration was ok if you knew where to click to start the bloody thing!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m in E1 at Tweedlove. Made it through eventually.

tang
    Free Member

I’ll be there with Hutchinson UR team (not riding)! See you there.

legend
    Free Member

Skipping it and doing the August one. Happy enough getting my arse handed to me at regional level, don’t really get the point of doing it at international level as well

Northwind

Getting beaten by the best in the world sounds a lot better than being beaten by slightly less mediocre dobbers to me 😉

legend
    Free Member

at least the crowd are ready for my kind pace at a normal event, it’s difficult to focus when the claping stops and the tutting starts 🙂

bigjim

Thought about entering as can’t make the king & queen since they moved it to August, but decided I’d give the pros a break this year and just watch it instead 😀

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Yep, in for Valloire, Whistler & Finale.

As they say, in for a penny….

thv3
    Free Member

Yep, in for the tweedvalley E2 after accidentally creating two profiles and some how getting one of them registered.

That registration system was absolutely as awful!

smogmonster

I cant find anyway to register for the life of me…been looking for 30 minutes.

coogan
    Free Member

That is the worst website ever! Where the hell do you register?!??

legend
    Free Member

Ignore, it was a reference to old SDA days that I had read

kimbers

Terrible website but I made it in to E1

I’m pretty confident I’ll be last

Getting my excuses in early I’m taking the entire family up for the week and doing ukge the weekend before

I’m excited tho !

nodrog2
    Free Member

I made it in for E2. Terrible registration process. 3 of us at work spent a good 5-10 mins just trying to figure out where to click.

andyrm
    Free Member

In for E1 at Tweedlove and Finale too 🙂

My god that system was shocking – after the last 2 years of using the ultra-slick SuperEnduro registration system for my bigger jaunts this was a shock to the system……..

Should be a hell of an event up in Scotland!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I want to do this.

I do not have a full sus.

Will I get sent home? On the wait list for round 3 just in case.

🙂

JCL
    Free Member

In for Whistler.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still waiting for the Oz round as the lottery win didn’t come in quick enough.

andyrm
    Free Member

I want to do this.

I do not have a full sus.

Will I get sent home? On the wait list for round 3 just in case.

I saw someone on a hardtail in Finale last year – he was having a tough time of things though!!

Expect the EWS course to be pretty savage in places – I’d say definitely harder than a normal UK race for sure!

coogan
    Free Member

So where exactly do you click? Gave up last night.

Northwind

I think it’s sold out now Coogan- there’s a waiting list link here:

http://520b4a8b71665.mailerlite.com/subscribe/join/a6x0f2

There’s supposed to be a further release 4 weeks before the event

wallop

I will probably be in Les Arcs when the La Thuile weekend is on, so will be worth a trip over the col for a gander, I reckon.

Diane
    Free Member

Very frustrating for everyone. Was a Canadian system – shame they didn’t have the forethought to advise about the system 🙄 as with most things it’s simple when you know how.

Anyhoo – the Scottish round was by far the busiest for registration selling out in record time (Which is quite something considering the difficulties )There’s a raft of big players coming to the Tweed Valley for this which is an incredible testament to the professionalism and success of the Tweedlove team.

Excited? Moi? (And I’m not even racing 🙂 )

Big-M
    Free Member

If for E2 at Tweedlove…
    Be interesting to see how many sections there are over the two days.

BoardinBob

E2 for me too. It says it includes Innerleithen as well which will be brilliant and a massive day out.

legend
    Free Member

I wonder if the transitions times are for the Pros or the Punters…?

Big-M
    Free Member

transition times for the Pro’s only, punters just have a ‘you must complete the whole course by X time restriction’ Only the timed stages count to overall times.

legend
    Free Member

Thought that was for E2? With E1 having set times?

From Tweedlove

“E1 riders will face testing transitions/linking stage times, designed to provide a challenge for the best riders. All E1 riders have their stage start times set in advance, and will ride in a seeded or pre-determined order. E2 riders do not have set transition times, but must complete the entire course within an overall time limit. E2 riders can ride the course with their friends etc.

E2 is intended to be a slightly more relaxed version of the race so riders can take part and enjoy it without the tough physical challenge of the E1 transitions and race stage schedule.”

stuntmansteve
    Free Member

Reading between the lines from Neil Dalgleish’s comments on another site I have a feeling you guys are going to be covering some serious mileage

nodrog2
    Free Member

Hoping some of the golf course trails are included!

xlaire
    Free Member

I’m in for the Tweedlove EWS and the UK GE the weekend before. Yay!

Booked accommodation before xmas. Just received a mail today inforing me that the booking is now cancelled, my deposit is to be returned, and there is now zero accommodation to be found anywhere. Disaster. 🙁

Doug
    Free Member

Just received a mail today inforing me that the booking is now cancelled, my deposit is to be returned, and there is now zero accommodation to be found anywhere.

Name and shame!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

That’s pretty shocking customer service buddy!

justinbieber

Is anyone having any joy finding accommodation? Seems like the only options left are super swanky hotels or the opposite end of the spectrum – campsites.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else in for the Enduro World Series?’ is closed to new replies.