Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone else ill?
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’ve spent the last 4 days in bed, feeling like shite and hardly able to eat because I’ve got mumps. Mumps! Of all the bloody things. And to top it off I look a like like a hamster.

Drac

I had mumps as a kid so not I’ve also had the MMR jab too to help protect everyone.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

A real hamster or Richard Hammond?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

13thfloormonk

Think I had a brush wirh shingles in the last couple of weeks, the rash has all but gone but am still feeling randomly really tired, not sure if it’s a side effect or just all the crap I’ve been eating… 😕

P-Jay
    Free Member

Tonsillitis…

Had a bad cough from Nov to last week but was 90% for the most part, over did it for a few days, went on a decent ride when I really shouldn’t have and felt rough as when I got back.

2 days of antibiotics and I’m on the mend now, but…..

My cough has finally gone!!

rocco

Tonsillitis since sunday and now I have hand, foot and mouth. So not only do I have pus filled tonsils I now have blisters all over my hands and mouth, FFS!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Iv’e got a bad ankle, does that count? I’ll be at work tomorrow though cos I’m dead hard.

Drac

still feeling randomly really tired, not sure if it’s a side effect or just all the crap I’ve been eating…

Viral fatigue it’s quite normal.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

A real hamster

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Rocco – that sounds pretty brutal

daftvader
    Free Member

mrs and minivader are ill, me an minimissvader are currently fine. i don’t expect that to last.

mintimperial

Boy brought home some evil bug on the last day of school, sort of cold-and-gutrot combined, and promptly passed it on to me, so we both spent the nice sunny weekend mostly moping about the place making weird involuntary gurgling noises. Then had to take the day off on Monday mostly due to needing to be near a toilet. Feeling a bit better today, but then the missus roped me into moving a load of furniture for her mate and now I’m feeling like shit again. Bleh. 😐

Kids should all be raised in sealed containers until they’ve caught enough diseases to fight them off before passing them on to their innocent parents.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Haha, making me feel slightly better knowing I’m not the only one suffering.

cp

Didn’t have a lurg at all last year, but since January it’s been one after another almost continuously. I blame the baby.

Currently coughing my guts up… But i have so little opportunity to ride these days that as I’ve woken up early yet again hacking away, i do have an hour window I’m going for a quick few laps of parkwood pre-work.

badnewz
    Free Member

Yep not 100 percent either.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else ill?’ is closed to new replies.