Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone else having Garmin issues this morning?
  • Kryton57

I know a few weeks ago there was a weekend when lots of people had tracking/satellite issues.

This morning mine can’t seem to tell whether I’m moving or not – just me?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Is everything around you moving? If so, you are moving.

Kryton57

Just me then? Maybe I’ve dropped it too many times. It just autopaused, then never came back on for a couple of miles, came on for 10 secs then autopaused again.

Its the same issue I had when trying to lead a road ride a few weekends ago, but other people across the land reported the same issue caused by garmin in that case so I wondered…

njee20
    Free Member

Mine was fine this morning.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Mines moving, I’m not 😆

HTH

aracer
    Free Member

I just checked for you and it seems the satellites are all still up there. Phew.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Something “caused by Garmin” that affects everyone would be related to services like the live tracking via Bluetooth and phone, or upload issues with Connect. Garmin use otherwise doesn’t connect to Garmin services. It just receives a one way signal from the satellites.

That or dodgy firmware but most don’t update their firmware all at the same time, if ever at all.

Mass satellite tracking issues have nothing to do with Garmin and are either down to solar flares or US gov are about to go to war and are crippling the GPS.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else having Garmin issues this morning?’ is closed to new replies.