Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Anyone else have BT Sport (Shit content!)
  • chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is it that every time there is a ‘decent’ match on BT Sport it freeze’s? Cardiff against Villa is fine, Arsenal v Man Utd isn’t. Is it down to traffic or just a totally crap service? I’ve tried to watch literally every game since their inception at the beginning of the season but not actually managed to get through a full ninety minutes of a top game yet.

Oh, can’t complain either as it’s my Dad’s account and he’s given me the password so I’m watching it ten miles away 😆

giantjason
    Free Member

I watch most of the footy and a lot of rugby through bt youview. Never had any issue with the picture freezing and it’s always been faultless.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Michael Owen is reason enough to switch off and find an Iraqi stream.

Jamie
    Free Member

BT Sport = Michael Owen.

So no, no I don’t have it.

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

fine with me…are you watching through satellite or cable?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Mmmmm, looks like I’ll have to get my father to upgrade his broadband router then 🙄

boxfish
    Free Member

Cable here. Never had any issues.

CountZero

Got it, but switched it to the other telly for my dad, ‘cos he’s the sport and channel hopper, I couldn’t give a shit. He’s certainly said nothing at all about having issues watching it.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

“Cable here. Never had any issues.”

Live in North Yorkshire mate so the only cable up here is something that the dog lays before he turns in for bed!!!

mashiehood
    Free Member

No issues here

boxfish
    Free Member

Live in North Yorkshire mate so the only cable up here is something that the dog lays before he turns in for bed!!!

Yeah, from what I hear, the place is full of cables 😉

jacob46
    Free Member

Michael owen should consider chess next year.

matther01
    Free Member

No problem with the picture…but the sound is awful! There’s some kind of weird whinging incoherent sound…oh wait…its that little toss pot Owen. Will be seriously looking at Sky tomorrow. 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-LjX_K9Cg[/video]

Scarcat67
    Free Member

It could be due to the high winds today in some places effecting signal..I get BT sports througjh sky dish and this can be effected by bad weather but ok tonight…

I was trying to work out who the commentator was !! Owen LOL !!

rewski
    Free Member

Oh, can’t complain either as it’s my Dad’s account and he’s given me the password so I’m watching it ten miles away

you might regret admitting that on here

Jamie
    Free Member

you might regret admitting that on here

True. Michael Owen will come round your house and talk at you.

RIP.

soobalias
    Free Member

fine here through internets-explorerer, well better when i realised the background noise was a mixlr radio station and a live cam pr0n thing still running in the FF browser

rewski
    Free Member

😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I thought this was more newcastle content….

Hohum
    Free Member

I have it, but have never watched it.

I wish I could get a discount for not watching it or lobby BT really hard not to renew all of the expensive football TV contracts when they come up for renewal and put my broadband price down as a result.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Saying that – big game on BT Sport tomorrow. The mighty Shaymen against Chester – bet I don’t get any bloody traffic problems on that one!!!!!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else have BT Sport (Shit content!)’ is closed to new replies.