• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Clink.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone else had issues with Morvelo Jersey stitching
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Mine have done this on the sleeve… anyone else?

Not a massive fan of their sleeves but otherwise love the jerseys.
    Morvelo have offered to fix it but just wondering if its a common fault

Painey
    Free Member

If they’ve offered to fix it does it really matter?

cloudnine
    Free Member

No.. but i was wondering whether to buy another one (i like the jersey).. but if it was a common fault i wouldnt bother

Spud

Not on the sleeve, but did have the back tear where the pockets are sewn in. Nothing heavy in them, just usual road gear. The zip wasn’t up to much either. For the money there’s better out there.

johnnystorm

Same experience as Spud with mine.

nickc

Funny shape as well. Got one of their roadie jerseys, and it’s like it’s designed for folk with…shall we say…ample insulation around the middle? Everywhere else, it’s athletically cut, apart from the massive fold of material around my stomach. 🙄 Put me off buying on of their MTB jerseys

stitching is fine though, sorry.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Same as Spud & Johnny here…
    Never bought another because of this..

vorlich
    Free Member

I quite like the look of some of the jerseys in their sale recently, but didn’t buy one, kind of glad now, anything similar out there?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Twin Six make nice kit..

cloudnine
    Free Member

Morvelo seem to do 2 different fit jerseys.. Theres a range of more generous casual road jersey and also the race fit Nth series. The picture is of a White The Unity jersey. Im normally a small but this is a medium and is a snug fit everywhere (im 61kg BTW)

fasthaggis

Nice enough stuff,but it does come up very small.

rockfield
    Free Member

I do like the look of morvelo kit, but the sleeves always seem super tight and the zips on all 3 jerseys I have are awful. Wouldn’t buy one at full price, but they often do big discounts.

piemonster

Funny shape as well. Got one of their roadie jerseys, and it’s like it’s designed for folk with…shall we say…ample insulation around the middle?

This just sounds like the result of good market research to me 😉

beej

I had the same problem with fit, it’s very odd compared to Santini/Bioracer/Giordana etc. Tight arms, flappy middle.

rOcKeTdOg

Not on the sleeve, but did have the back tear where the pockets are sewn in.

+1 sewed it up myself & been fine since, not worth the money at full retail imo, would buy their discounted stuff though as they have some cool designs

Buzzlightyear
    Free Member

Got 4 Jerseys, not had any problems so far.

DT78
    Free Member

I find the new jerseys tight on the arms and flappy round the middle. Modelled on the t-Rex I think.

Like the designs, have 3 jerseys and a bib. Bibs are similar fit to castelli and santini.

Switching has gone on the back pockets on my oldest Jersey, but it is 3 years old now, and my favourite for mtb races so had a decent amount of use.

Clink

Similar here – I like the designs but fit strange. Medium jerseys are reasonable body fit but ridiculously tight on the arms. I also sent s/m armwarmers back as far too tight. Now have l/Xl which are a bit long but fit fine otherwise (I’m a reasonably slim 5’10”, 32 waist 38 chest.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else had issues with Morvelo Jersey stitching’ is closed to new replies.