Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone else had bad luck today?
  • chambord
    Free Member

Some lovely person has put a massive scrape up the side of my car and not left a note, a pedestrian walked off the curb in front of me without looking and I ploughed in to them went OTB and have knackered my knee, and two cars decided to turn left in front of me at traffic lights (Turning their indicators on after they’d started turning).

Luckily I left a Stella in the fridge last night 8)

Klunk
    Free Member

got stung by a bee under the chin while out on todays ride it’s still sore now.

Garry_Lager

Received a bus lane penalty charge notice in the post 🙁 Thought bus lane cameras were a faerie story, like tv detector vans.

belm
    Free Member

A bird shat on me on my ride home 🙁

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

She didn’t text me back.

NZCol

My wife let the cat out who we shipped over at vast expense and he is awol.

Cougar

I got stung by a bee today.

Six quid for a jar of honey, bastard.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Half a teaspoon of honey represents a lifetime’s work for one bee. Bear that in mind next time you try to short change a bee.

stewbaccason

Hit a doggy mine on the way to work this morning so the ride smelt pretty raw all the way in… Then… half a mile from work pulled away from the lights and the next thing I know I’m upside down in the middle of the road with my bike coming down on my head.
    Still not 100% certain what caused the accident. Bars might of been clipped by a car or I hit some thing. Just glad I could get up and walk (limp) away. 😕

chambord
    Free Member

Ouch sounds painful hope you’re alright stew

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else had bad luck today?’ is closed to new replies.