Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone else got the new copy of theride journal?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Had a brisk flick through my copy that postie dropped through the letter box from Sideways before I went out on my ride this morning.Its actually full of stories/articles about riding and minimal adverts and some great pics.

Plenty of coffee sipping and reading for me this afternoon inbetween showers this afternoon.
    http://www.theridejournal.com/

jfeb
    Free Member

Its been out for a while (a month or so?) and is excellent, again. Not cheap but worth it. Makes you want to get out on your bike (if you need any extra motivation).

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

ive just put my order in – gonna take it on hol with me i think.

how long does delivery take then?

jfeb
    Free Member

A couple of days, I seem to remember

MrK
    Free Member

i found a shop selling it in edinburgh. it was very exciting.

wildrnes
    Free Member

bestest book out there

Houns

Just downloaded the first one foc

user-removed
    Free Member

Got mine a month or so back after seeing a thread on here. Really enjoyed it – just a few more articles to go – I’m spinning it out.

Makes great toilet reading – one article, one visit 🙂

Reminded me a little of the series of mags and journals which came out late 80s, early 90s, encycleopedia (see what they did there?). Anyone remember them? Loads of recumbent and other niche content. It was a fair way more anoraky than The Ride though.

Nobby

About halfway through it. A great read that I’ll probably take on hols with me & read again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else got the new copy of theride journal?’ is closed to new replies.