Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone else got password reset emails? if not-**** off whoever you are!
  • zaskar
    Free Member

To the sad individual trying to guess my password-why??? get a life.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Hmmm… Could be a sign of another attempted hack. If a hacker has found a vulnerability where they are able to inject code and then started guessing database field names it can result in emails being pinged out to users. This can happen as they blunder about trying to ennumerate the backend to see what’s what. Lets hope not…they are a **** pain in the arrse and I would happily burn them all along with the developers who take short cuts and let it happen!

Still it’s more likely someone on the site is trying to stitch you up 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

nope not got any, I doubt anyone hacking my account could post any more shite than I do 😀

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

yes I did, Zaskar, but I gave them your details. I hope you didn’t mind 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

Dam its revenge! for all those religeous jokes…

Looks over shoulder… checks car for bombs…catches militant extremist and hits him on the head with baseball bat till he stops praying…

thefallguy
    Free Member

I got a reset password option sent to me too, makes you wonder if its the hackers again?

zaskar
    Free Member

Probably but I’m too busy to worry.

Still pretty sad though.

bassspine
    Free Member

would a h4xx0r be able to do anything nasty from inside a user account?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Mail the mods. There’s a possibility that they may log failed login IP addresses and might be able to match it to an existing user 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else got password reset emails? if not-**** off whoever you are!’ is closed to new replies.