• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by _tom_.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone else got issues with Facebook on Android today?
  • colournoise

Won’t load the feed on either of my Android devices today…

tthew

Yes, notifications are coming through and new comments on old posts, but can’t update the news feed.

stumpy01

Nah. Seems fine on my Android phone….

EDIT – top two items in my news feed are ‘just now’ and 1 min so seems to be updating OK.

nemesis
    Free Member

Ditto. Fine here.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Having problems. Works fine on Windows running Chrome but unable to update news feed on Android phone. Glad it’s not just me… have already uninstalled and re-installed to no avail so will quit trying to solve problem for now.

Edit: Running 4.4.2 as it seems some people are ok.

fadda

My only problem with it is that I can’t take the app off my phone.

HTH

bigbloke
    Free Member

My newsreel isn’t working correctly, does a few feeds then asks me to retry.

miketually
    Free Member

I keep getting the little cloud, and a message saying it couldn’t refresh the feed.

nemesis
    Free Member

Still working 😉

FWIW, I run an old version – one of the last that allowed you to have ‘most recent’ as the default timeline option. Haven’t updated since they forced ‘Top stories’ on users

hjghg5
    Free Member

Not working here. It let me upload a picture and notifications come through but news feed etc doesn’t work

thepurist

I binned the app ages ago and just use the browser. All you miss is notifications pushed to the phone, but that’s hardly a big deal for the amount I use fb

hjghg5
    Free Member

I’m wondering if the app has updated and the new version doesn’t actually work – for the first time I’ve started getting notifications on the lock screen and when I uploaded the photo it said I could now add stickers to it.

_tom_
    Free Member

Yeah it was working fine this morning then I updated and it no longer works. Why do they do this?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else got issues with Facebook on Android today?’ is closed to new replies.