Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Anyone else getting a new bike this w/e?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

I am I am woo hoo gears at last.
    The most bargainous bike ever, new 2009 XTC frame, new Crossride wheels, new mech, chain, secondhand Fox forks and Mono Minis all the rest I had.
    Costing me £406.00
    Building up Saturday night, cussing XT spacing and chainsuck Sunday.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

have fun and dont crash it on your 1st ride!! I did last weekend 😯

MoreCashThanDash

Yep – second hand Ridgeback MX16 for swadey jnr!

legspin
    Free Member

Swadey Jnr will probably ride it more than you and your gang 😉

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Got a charge plug yesterday on the ride to work scheme and I’m just trying to decide on an 08 giant trance frame or 07 trance 3 bike… order will be going in very soon!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

possibly swapping my BMX for an equaly uselelss 24″ jump bike.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I should get the 1st ride in on my new Spark, been in the garage for a month without the time to use it.

Coleman
    Free Member

Legspin – Too true.

Swadeys gang haven’t seen him for months

barca
    Free Member

I am. Cube Ltd Race. I’ve just withdrawn the £935:00 required for it’s purchase from the bank and I shall be putting it back when my Cycle Scheme voucher arrives and the shop refunds me.

oldgit
    Free Member

Ooh Cube race thatsanice.

barca
    Free Member

It is Oldgit, isn’t it? In proper girly white and blue with the odd hint of red in places.

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

WOuld really like to get a new bike for my daughter. I have a spare Malt 4 frame but looking at the cost of parts beginiing to think it might still be cheaper to buy a whole bike and be done with it! Still looking out for those bargaintastic deals……

MoreCashThanDash

Since when did you all become “my gang”?

And I would have been out Sunday but got collared for swimming lesson duty at the last minute – rode Strelley in the afternoon, and was so mud-free I was able to have a tea stop at the Bottle Kiln without being frowned at!

I may even make it out for a Wednesday evening leg spin this week…..

MoreCashThanDash

Apologies for the hijack, btw!

charlierevell
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered a Genesis i0…. Should be here by thursday. Will be my first Single Speed adventure!

trail_rat
    Free Member

i have been promised mine for this weekend … stupid customs holding it up

Mister-P
    Free Member

I got one last weekend so I will be riding that this weekend along the north Norfolk coast.

rob1984p
    Free Member

If i do the brakes and put a chain on this tomorrow I guess so.

trail_rat
    Free Member

mines came , too ill to use it though properly (picture taken on a very leisurely tootle to check all working well) so looking like its first thrashing will be the iroc race in durham next weekend 🙁

rob1984p
    Free Member

Those cabon Meridas look lovely, I only got carbon stays because they sent me the wrong one and didnt want it back, im quite jealous.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else getting a new bike this w/e?’ is closed to new replies.