Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone else finishing early and heading into the hills on the bike then?
  • binners

Just thought I’d ask, before I do. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😀

cheers_drive

I was planning to until my 2pm meeting got moved to 4pm 😥

geoffj

Yup – leaving for the Cairngorms in 2 hours 🙂

IHN

Leaving at four, off in the campervan down to Zummerzet for the weekend for my birthday.

Oize’ll be drinkin zum zoider moi loverlees 🙂

lowey

You’d better be checking that with Debs first mate. :p

Klunk
    Free Member

day off riding today, 50 miler planned for tomorrow though, bike all fettled and ready to go.

binners

She’s going getting her hair done Lowey. I’m off up over the moors.

Have a great weekend you lot TTFN 😀

momo

I wish!
    I went out last Sunday while still recovering from a cold, I now have a sinus infection and an instruction from the doctor to stay off the bike until it’s completely cleared up 🙁

neil853
    Free Member

doing the C2C tomorrow 🙂 well over two days, on my own with basic kit in my back pack. Staying in a B&B in Alston, can’t wait!!!!!

rootes1

yer right got in to the office megs early today in a 1min past 6… only to find the office server is screwed..
    useful

GEDA
    Free Member

I started work at 5. Took the bairns to school and went biking in the forest for 2 hours then went back to work. Now I want to go back.

Garry_Lager

No early dart for me. Am heading out though, taking the train into the Peak and riding back to Manc. Nae proper lights though, so will probably just tickle the Peaks round Chinley way.

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

Off at 5 to do a country road ride with my wife and girls in the sun then home for wine

chakaping
    Free Member

We don’t really have hills round here, but I’ll be off into the woods at the earliest opportunity this afternoon.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I took the day off & just got back from my ride, a nice loop of the Marin, pity about all the diversions still in place, anyway gave me a chance to test out my new Renthal fatboys and they rock, so much more stability and control very suprising 780 wide all the way from now on 🙂

rewski
    Free Member

Heading down to the Sunny Sussex South Downs shortly.

IHN

Oh good, the M4’s at a standstill, so I’m going nowhere. Wonderful 🙁

888trojan888
    Free Member

Heading for a blast in the Pennines in 45 mins and then out for an Italian later to undo all the good work 🙂

duffle
    Free Member

Just got back from Gisburn…<stands to face the forum>…my first time 😀
    Twas areet an all!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes, yes I did thanks. Not as warm as yesterday mind, but still flippin gorgeous out there.

More of the South Downs on my Winter Roadie, again no changes to the spec, just loved it and the looks from a few MTB’ers in QEP as I hacked along at speed up over the hill and said “Hi” as I flew past.

Most excellent, no punctures, no spoke pings, no gear mashing, nothing, nadda, now’t busted.

Surprising what a carbon roadie will put up with on the chalk trails.

billyboy
    Free Member

Stonkin ride yesterday afternoon and this afternoon

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else finishing early and heading into the hills on the bike then?’ is closed to new replies.