Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone else finding Wiggle slow?
  • cinnamon_girl

Placed an order 3 days ago for in-stock items and it’s still showing as ‘not yet processed’.

Normally they are fantastically quick. 🙁

FieldMarshall

Hi CG,

Yes, placed an order on Mon (everything in stock). Only turned up this morning. (Plus they sent a wrong item).

hilldodger
    Free Member

Yes, just cancelled quite a big order that has been ‘processing’ since Tuesday, looks like another bonus Saturday spend-up for my LBS 🙂

To be honest, the cheaper prices aren’t making up for the variable service and security issues that ‘the big two’ have been delivering lately.

chakaping
    Free Member

Not bought from Wiggle for a little while, but ordered soem shoes from Merlin yesterday and they arrived just now.

🙂

mogrim

Been waiting for two weeks for my order, I appreciate I live in Spain – but CRC would have got the parcel here a week ago.

Possibly with an extra charge for top-up phone cards, though 🙄

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for the replies. 🙂

Have e-mailed them anyway but didn’t realise people were experiencing assorted issues with the ‘big two’.

cinnamon_girl

Wee update – have received a reply with apologies and it’s on its way. 8)

robnorthcott
    Free Member

I bought a jersey from CRC (using paypal just in case) on Monday and it arrived next day.

Just ordered some stuff from Wiggle today, so we’ll see how well they do… The last couple of times I’ve used them they’ve not taken more than a couple of days though (last time was a month or so back).

Thought about using Merlin today but they didn’t have what I wanted and Wiggle did (and cheaper than CRC).

xcstu
    Free Member

Yes.. so slow had to email and ask if the item was in stock even though it had 10+ in stock… next day get email saying in process.. still not arrived 4 days later…

robnorthcott
    Free Member

My Wiggle order I put on yesterday has been processed today. So not as instant as they have been in the past, but not bad. Perhaps I’ve just been lucky (or others have been unlucky).

Taff
    Free Member

Did you pay by Paypal? I am doing payments for CRC, Wiggle and Stif using paypal and found them to be a day longer in processing. Granted I’ve taken the free postage option so have no rights to complain as it’s then 4-5 working day delivery. I did however try a debit card payement with them on thursday and that’s not been processed. I have however had things in the past from them and it still says being processed on the wesbite. Slightly unnerving when the stock list reduces automatically but the order doesn’t!

unsponsored
    Free Member

Last order took over a week. Not planning to use them again for anything urgent.

emac65
    Free Member

Merlin take some beating,ordered yesterday arrived this morning….

topangarider
    Free Member

Ordered a wetsuit with free delivery option – came next day via Sity Link. Ordered some training fins on Monday, and they rocked up yesterday – no problem and not complaining, but they did take a while to ‘process’. Just seem to be losing their edge.

I still rate Merlin. And still default for wheels – just wish they did handbuilt road wheels!

FieldMarshall

Merlin take some beating

Have used them a lot in recent weeks. But their returns policy sucks.

When they sell you something that doesn’t work and they then dont refund your purchase when you return it.

Don’t see why I should be out of pocket when I have been sold shoddy goods.

tomdaws
    Free Member

I’m getting the ‘Not yet processed’ too, for an order I placed 3 days ago. Never had this before with Wiggle.

jontydewolfe
    Free Member

they may be a bit slower but at least they don’t steal card details like some others…allegedly…er… anymore

WTF
    Free Member

Ordered a jersey off Wiggle at Friday noon ,to find it was reduced by 20% by Friday afternoon.
    FFS 👿

shotsaway
    Free Member

I placed two separate orders with Wiggle last Sunday. Both parcels turned up on Tuesday morning.

Taff
    Free Member

Ordered a jersey off Wiggle at Friday noon ,to find it was reduced by 20% by Friday afternoon.
    FFS

Talk to them. They will probably credit your account. If not say you will return the original to buy the discounted one.

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Placed order for a black helmet in Large last Thursday paid extra for quick delivery
    Friday Morning Grey helmet in large arrived.. Sent that straight back.
    Marked as recieved back at wiggle on Monday.
    Tuesday morning recieved email stating the correct helmet would be dispacthed that day.
    1 hour later recieved an email stating it was out of stock and now on back order.
    Sent an email asking WTF was going on and recieved an email saying sorry the stock was incorrcetly logged hence the wrong item being dispatched and then the mistake saying they would send it out only to realise they didnt have any stock. Bear with us we will chase the supplier and will email you back as soon as we have confirmation of the delivery date.

Chased them up a couple of times later in the week and have just been getting fobbed off each time. One of them telling me the site says 2-7 days and ‘who said they would contact the supplier and let you know because we never say that’.

Finally sacked it off today and cancelled the order.

First time I have had a problem with them to be fair but the service has been shocking and less than helpful. I wont be hurrying back to use them.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else finding Wiggle slow?’ is closed to new replies.