Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone else finding the longer wait between magazine issues a bit too long?
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

It seems like an age since I last had a virgin copy of Singletrack to read. It’s one of my inspirations to ride my MTB as opposed to my road bike.

darrell
    Free Member

no

wwaswas

Buy Cranked/Sender too?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nope. TBH I just skip through the mag now. I subscribe to support the forum really.

deadkenny
    Free Member

If I make the effort to read them I enjoy them, but as it’s a digital sub I tend to forget. Likewise mainly do it to get a P but gives me the whole back catalogue and new issues just in case.

Doesn’t help that the only Windows magazine reader app is a pile of shite (Pocketmags). Though it does have Singletrack and works with the subscription, even though it’s not advertised.

So I tend to use the PDFs instead. Just more of a faff to use on a tablet or phone (both Windows).

Still prefer Singletrack to most the rest as they’re all just shopping catalogues and the Internet is cheaper/free for browsing for bike stuff.

Northwind

Nah. But then I have a stack of unopened mags including MBR issues from 2015, almost every Privateer, and others to work through so it’s just helping me catch up. Hey, a copy of Streetfighters from 2013!

Mackem

I havent opened the last one yet.

teethgrinder

There’s a magazine?

nickdavies

Haven’t read any for the last 12 months or so.
    Thanks op you’ve reminded me to have a look.

funkmasterp

There’s a magazine?

I occasionally click on something other than ‘forums’ by accident and remember that there is other content.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else finding the longer wait between magazine issues a bit too long?’ is closed to new replies.