Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone else feel like a psychological pinball with all the adds on this site?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

After having come onto single twack! on this glorious evening, slightly inebriated admittedly. I have been bounced all over the internet due to my inability to control my mouse/cursor.

I have also become trapped in several websites for long periods of time, due to them not letting me out again and had to begin the whole process of drunken web surfing over, the joy!

Anyone else stuffed to the gunnels with adverts and the overwhelming impulse to buy? Stuff you don’t actually need or stuff you do!

All comments welcome!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Don't really notice them to be honest

crikey
    Free Member

Yes.

No.

I don't know.

It's the internet, not rocket science..

Scottlacey
    Free Member

Same as steve_b77

steve_b77
    Free Member

Who said that? didn't notice the reply either 😆

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Straying onto online shops whilst inebriated = dangerous game. I accidentally wont quite a bit of stuff on eBay that way…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Wot ads?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I find the ads more interesting than 99% of the threads. Especially in the chat forum…

sc-xc

I like the adverts for the frame refurbishing companies.

slowrider
    Free Member

Barry Bethel – Member
    I like the adverts for the frame refurbishing companies.

i hear they will sell it on for you at 100% commission too

westkipper
    Free Member

I dont mind the ads- at the end of the day they pay for the site. they dont break the text on the page or pop-up or any irritating things like that.
    Now if Dave Hinde started advertising at the side there, now, that would p**s me off.

oxym0r0n

I can hardly see any ads 8)

genghispod
    Free Member

No.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else feel like a psychological pinball with all the adds on this site?’ is closed to new replies.