Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Anyone else ever so slightly procrastinating today?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Or to put it more accurately just tossing it off.
    I’ve a shitty list of things I need to prep for six service connections on Thursday and Friday and it would appear it’s too much trouble today. All not helped in anyway by the fact my labourer is off today. I blame him!

Pook

I’ll tell you tomorrow

Stoner
    Free Member

Im rattling through my list of crap jobs I need to do.
    The sooner I finish the sooner I can get out on the bike in the sun and maybe have a quiet week too.
    Popping in and out of STW usually gets in the way though. But today the threads look really boring so I’m making progress.
    This thread included.

jekkyl

hmm that sunshine out of the window & that sky ….. forests, hills, dry trails….

ulysse
    Free Member

I prefer to have hornwee

Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone else ever so slightly procrastinating today?

I’ve had a think about this, but I’m not sure really.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Or to put it more accurately just tossing it off.

Don’t you mean procrasturbating then?

DezB
    Free Member

I have a day off.. chores done. Bike ready to go… but do I wanna ride or go swimming down the beach? so I go on singletrack… 🙁

ourmaninthenorth

Sort of.

I have a job interview (at work). Was supposed to be at 1, but is now at 3. I ought to be doing my final prep but TBH I’m not sure there’s a real job at the end of it, so my enthusiasm is low (and I’m otherwise due a decent redundancy payout, which would allow me to spend the summer off with my daughter).

Don’t want to do any real work either, as I’ll only get focussed on that rather than finishing any prep.

I’m a 40 year old man FFS. This is ridiculous..!

MoreCashThanDash

All jobs done, tea in hand for a quick turn round from school run to tonight’s kids sports activities, few up watching the Bike channel.

May have time for coffee and cake if I take the scenic route to school to pick her up.

weeksy

I took the long way home on the KTM today, stopping via the pub and some beers…. my problem now is, do i have more beers or watch the Giro… decisions decisions.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve even got ahead of myself with tomorrow’s procrastination – 2.30 finish, long ride home via the pub at Trent Lock for refuelling. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, yes Morecash reminds me, bloody schools kick out in a bit, so beach is out, traffic nightmare. Ride it is… or ride to beach.?.. hmm

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I’m pro-caffeinating , can’t do balls all until I’ve had a coffee

Onzadog
    Free Member

Two critical applications aren’t working. Might as well not be here.

km79
    Free Member

Well I’m sat at home in my pants. Can’t be bothered with much else today.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Kind of … work at a school DT department, a lot of kids on study leave or doing exams, other department staff out, I could clean and check the machines and equipment, well I’ve kind of done one piece of equipment then go and have a coffee, then another machine, then it’s lunch, in between I’ve looked at campervans on ebay, read newspapers and run out of things to look at on here. But luckily I’ll be off early on the MTB going home via the SDW 😀 … think it’s time to go and finish the papers with another coffee

Freester

Ever so slightly would be an ever so slight underestimate of the amount of procrastination going on around here today…

FuzzyWuzzy

Yes but no more than usual. I’m writing design documentation for a project that’s already gone live (the implementation was actually done on the fly, partly due to last minute high level design changes and mostly my previous procrastination/other work priorities). Unfortunately although no one is ever going to read it (other than someone as part of the standard review process) it still has to be done. I can spend about an hour max at a time before I find myself switching to STW or misc. web-sites…

slackalice
    Free Member

It would appear that today, I was one of the few putting in a good days’ graft, keeping the wheels of industry turning and this country the economic powerhouse that it is

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else ever so slightly procrastinating today?’ is closed to new replies.