• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by kevj.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • anyone else ever had that feeling?
  • jonrambo
    Free Member

anyone else had that feeling when on the saddle for long periods, thought it was just me but my mate told me it happens to him too, only happens on long road climbs and you need to have the shock set just right with pre load on, also knobbly tyres work best to get that slight vibration, never actually come close but what a strange but yet pleasant experience 😀

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…watches as tumbleweed rolls past…

terrahawk
    Free Member

freeeak

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Nope, not here.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I think you and your “friend” might be doing something wrong (or at least different depending on your point of view!)

phil.w
    Free Member

is this you? http://youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY

*WARNING* video is possibly NSFW

stevemtb
    Free Member

I was chatting to a mechanic who was working on my car about bikes as I had cycled in to check on the progress. He got chatting about riding downhill back in the day and said he had to give up riding bikes totally as he got excited every time he sat on the saddle. He tried going to the doctors who said it can happen and can take years before the problem stops, something to do with the pressure on it I think. He said he didn’t ride any bikes any more…..

PS – this definitely isn’t me, it really was a mechanic and I have no idea why he told me about it, it was definitely said quietly enough that the other guys there didn’t hear.

At least that was a proper medical problem, you just sound weird 😆

spacemonkey

Get a (utility) room and a washing machine.

retro83
    Free Member

You do know that when people talk about “black mumba” seatposts they mean these:

??? not the other sort

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Wtf? And people complain about the road bike threads…

jonrambo
    Free Member

Must be more people that suffer from this disorder surely!? 😕

jedi

numb knob yeah but rod on? nope

Rorschach
    Free Member

Stupidity is not a disorder……and don’t call me shirley.

ton

rambo……….i reckon you and your riding pal probably stop and relieve each other when this happens.
    am i right?……… 😉

yunki
    Free Member

I had a Dutch girlfriend many years ago..
    She told me that when she was at school the girls were educated about orgasm as a result of cycling (due to there being such a high rate of cycling in Holland) as it’s common for cycling to cause Dutch girls to have their first sexual experience..

are you a young Dutch girl..?

racefaceec90

the only things that i have felt whilst riding have been numb conkers/tallywhacker.but twice (i remember very clearly 😯 my conkers suffered with the most excruciating cramp i have ever had the misfortune to experience 😯 😯 (it was so painful that i had to get off my bike and massage them (whilst stood at the side of the road 😯 😮 no doubt the car drivers were wondering what the hell was that guy doing 😯 i never want to experience cramp in me conkers ever again 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s a bit desperate when the OP has to try and resurrect a boring thread becasue no-one is interested…

RealMan
    Free Member

are you a young Dutch girl..?

😆

http://www.crazynews.net/dp/1-49.htm

jonrambo
    Free Member

😆

Mantastic
    Free Member

I get that feeling when dreaming of dry bumming Jon rambo

kevj
    Free Member

NOT ME, but a lad I ride with has told me a story about a bike he had years ago which he used to commute into work. He reckons the geometry must have cut off circulation as once he arrived at work he got an instant b0ner.
    Try taking your way out of that one at the coffee station.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘anyone else ever had that feeling?’ is closed to new replies.