Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone else enjoying the HBOS IT upgrade……..
  • cupra
    Free Member

that means you still can’t do the online banking you need to 48 hours after the new system should have gone live?

I had to laugh when you go to the BOS website abnd it flags them up as being the reliable bank 🙄

transporter13
    Free Member

I was with A+L until the other day when i logged in…..now am a santander user.

Almost the same site…just the options look like they’ve been thrown at the screen randomly

bigyinn
    Free Member

Aaah THATS why I couldn’t get my full statement online this morning!

Gary_M
    Free Member

No issues with it yesterday or today, wasn’t working first thing Monday morning though. Made a transfer yesterday too with no issues.

cupra
    Free Member

I can now transfer but I can’t see any transactions on any of the accounts.

joao3v16
    Free Member

It’s not an IT Upgrade.
    All the HBoS accounts have been migrated onto the LTSB systems.
    Well, all except some statement data it seems.

kimbers

im also gonna assume thats why the hole in the wall was down too

hels
    Free Member

I was at a wedding on saturday chatting to one of the people responsbile for this, checked his phone every 10 mins for updates (and not because I am boring I did ask). It was all going fine then… small world.

wallop

Brilliant, so LBG spend probably hundreds of millions changing the software for a bank they will probably have to sell again?

cupra
    Free Member

It’s not an IT Upgrade.

Ok then, anyone enjoying the HBOS account migration. 🙄

AlasdairMc

joao3v16 – Member
    It’s not an IT Upgrade

That part is right for sure.

Are you involved in next month’s currency stuff too?

ComradeD
    Free Member

Should be sorted soon

uplink
    Free Member

I believe they only used the guys on work experience to project manage and implement it

fairly typical hbos IT cock up

eemy
    Free Member

Checking online the day before yesterday and my Halifax mortgage had been reduced by £4k – hooray!
    Then the mortgage account completely disappeared yesterday – hmmm!
    Now it’s back today with the £4k back in again – drat!

AlasdairMc

uplink – Member
    fairly typical hbos IT cock up

Not really a cockup though. Three days of loss of some functions for internet banking (for a small subset of customers) isn’t much when you consider that 30 million bank accounts migrated across platforms.

Dogzyboy
    Free Member

As a software tester, I’d say exposing 30 million people to such a mistake is a big deal. Especially when they’re not the most popular bank on the planet just now.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else enjoying the HBOS IT upgrade……..’ is closed to new replies.