Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone else early doors this morn!
  • Rockape
    Free Member

6.30 start upto Kendal for 7.00 did this trail:- http://www.mountain-bike-cumbria.co.uk/trails.php?id=gamblesmirelane. Lovely but very fresh start and cold on the hands. Feel recharged now coffee on way home and a Harty breakfast on my return. Life is good and the weather is fine. So where did everybody else get to?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

The farmers market

AD

Commute into work and back… surprisingly chilly!

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Was out the door at 5am and put in a good 5 1/2 hours ride. Coincidently I live in Kendal and yes it was fricking freezing! Managed to turn most of my juice into ice!!

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Just about to head out for 30 mile off roader, not really early bit it is Sunday after all.

oldgit
    Free Member

Yep, but back already after one of my LOOKs broke. Must have a look at my average, should be high with just three hours on the clock?

Rockape
    Free Member

Nice to see a few braved it and got out early. It’s brilliant been out as the sun is rising and all is so quiet.

carlphillips
    Free Member

up early for a lovely walk with the dog then stopped at sharrah pool below bench tor for a chilly swim in the river, beautiful way to start the day and washed the aches out of my legs from yesterdays awesome ride over dartmoor.
    may ride this afternoon if my legs will handle it!

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Up at 5:30 and went to do the Stratford Spring 100 sportif with some friends.Started at 8.Nice ride but chilly start!
    Thanx Maxi

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Not that early but had a cracking ride from Hound Tor, started at about 8.45. weather was/is superb.

Not a speck of mud on the bike when I got back. 😀

crispybacon
    Free Member

Not quite early doors but a Sunday morning ride local to where I live in glorious sunshine but a slight chilly easterly breeze. The trails are bone dry & running sooo fast right now.

I found a tree blocking one of the downhills in the woods & when I stopped to check it out I then heard a woodpecker hammering away high up in the trees – fantastic – I’ve been riding in those woods for years & it’s the first time I’ve ever heard a woodpecker. It’s amazing what wildlife is out there if you stop & listen.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Yep. 5.30 am wake up for the Essex Spring Lamb Sportive. Was a bit chilly to start.

Cake in the sun after was bliss

MM

Bregante

Not early but I did a 35 mile ride out to Delamere forest on the cx bike this morning where I met the wife and kids for lunch, followed by a nice long walk and back home by car. Lovely.

iainc

lovely 40 miles road ride :

north Glasgow, crow rd

ontor
    Free Member

@carl Nice to meet you @Sharrah pool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else early doors this morn!’ is closed to new replies.