• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Anyone else cant sleep?
  • ton

been awake since 3am.
    feel terrible, think i may have the dreaded lurgy.. 🙁

bigbob38
    Free Member

Also been awake since 3! I have man flu….

Might go to Tesco in a while.. nothing else to do!

donsimon
    Free Member

We were always told that if you weren’t asleep, Father Christmas wouldn’t come. Now I know it’s an exciting time of the year but you must sleep. 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Been awake 20 mins. If wife wakes up and sees me typing away in the middle of the night she may be interested as to what I’m up too! 😯

toys19
    Free Member

Yup woke up 20 mins ago. My kids are coughing, I’ve got heartburn, and I’m worried about my Dad.

ton

what is up with your dad toys?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Worrying about stuff is the main thing that wakes me in the night! Mind just won’t switch off!! Must get back to sleep, only 90 mins till the dreaded alarm!!!

loddrik
    Free Member

Been up since 4.15, would have gone back to sleep except the 1 year old got up about 20 mins later!

Drac

Day 4 of Flu like symptoms felt great when I come to bed, woke about 3 am puked and feel like crap again. Might have a hot bath in a mo to ease the aches a little.

bigbloke
    Free Member

I haven’t slept properly for ages, currently…….

Wife is 7 days from giving birth and has suffered from a pregnancy condition known as “SPD” so is in constant pain in the hip area. She also has flu/cough.Oh and goes for a wee every hour it seems 🙁

Son has a chest infection and poor lad is coughing continuously, also being sick due to the bad cough/chest.

Daughter who was staying at nans to avoid all this came back with a bad cold and she is a nightmare with a cold.

I am also on 2-10 this week so get in from work and can’t mentally relax hence no sleep and off to Asda now to do food shop on my own.

Beginning to get a bit Bah Humbug at the moment 🙁

wrightyson
    Free Member

Can’t believe how many people are ill with this flu/coughing/sickness thing!! The wifes really poorly and phoned in sick for today which never happens!!!

warton
    Free Member

I’m at the tail end of the flu, still had a terrible nights sleep as our son is really ill so he slept in our bed for most of the night. on my way to work today for the last time this year…

jools182
    Free Member

I usually can’t sleep when I know I have to get up early

alarm was set for 5.50 to take future mother in law and fiancee to the train station (they are off to London for the day, so I get a brief spell of peace)

anyway, I woke up at 3am, then 3.40 then 4.30 then 5.30 🙁

hexhamstu
    Free Member

It’s not early now, but I’ve been up for 2 hours already. I’m also on the tail end of the flu, yesterday I had to drive from Swansea to Newcastle with the horrible cold sweats. Day before that I was in bed sweating and hallucinating. I think this has been 1 of the worst viruses I’ve had. It’s only upside is there was no throwing up from either end.

NZCol

I normally sleep like a log but last week was a nightmare. Combination of selling a business, buying anew house and general work stress saw two 5 am bike rides!!!.

ton

just rode into work at minus4.
    i now feel awake……..even tho i have been up since 4am. 8)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Tony,

Send me yer phone number… Ive been trying to ring you, but the number ending in 60 kept ringing out…
    😐

toys19
    Free Member

Ton, nothing major he’s just 70 and still working, too hard. He doesn’t want to face quitting even though its knackering him out.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have slept really badly last night. Ended up just getting up about 6.

No flu or anything, just seems I can never sleep properly after boozing.

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

3am is about normal for me, not that I have to get up then you understand, it’s a combination of being bipolar and my quite irritating body clock.:)

franciscobegbie
    Free Member

I’m at the end of week 3 with the mancough. It’s rallied a bit, thanks to the bloody cold weather.
    I’m caught in a vicious circle of being knackered all the time, falling asleep in the evening, then being unable to sleep at night.
    I got up for work this morning, made a coffee, sat down and promptly fell asleep with the coffee in my hand. 😮

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Been up for a couple of hours.
    Had the cold/flu thing for 2 weeks,Been left witha snotty nose and cough.Missus has it and my daughter.
    Feeling a bit better today.Havent slept well for weeks.

Drac

Wahey I feel great today but mad dreams brought on by random body temperature means I’m knackered. Still I’m ravenous and it means I can begin the gluttony.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else cant sleep?’ is closed to new replies.