Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone driving out to TrailAddiction (Les Arcs) soon ……
  • ….. and have room for a couple of frames for your guides (Ash & Co)?

I’m sure Ash will buy you a pint (or two) when you get there.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

richc
    Free Member

have you got a new frame in the pipeline then Mike?

Not really new Rich, just revised size Alpines (16″ and 18″ instead of 15.5″ and 17″).

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Mike – David (mate of mine, login on the old CF form ‘Karty’) is going out to Les Arcs for a week, around 22nd July. He is driving down I believe and lives in South London. If you like I can ask him if he’ll take tnem if its any good?

Thanks for that Jim, but probably a bit too late datewise. Was hoping someone going over there within the next couple of weeks might be able to help out.

If not, I’ll just ship them.

woodey
    Free Member

I am driving down to italy (Pila etc) first week of July with room. Could meet them in Aosta valley (I am based in Brighton)

cynic-al
    Free Member

Surely you’re missing a trick in not announcing this as a “re-launched, new improved” product?

(And not being funny – but why?)

tree-magnet
    Free Member

If you pay my flights, accomodation and a weeks guiding I’ll take them down for you.

MrSmith
    Free Member

pay my flight to the nearest airport and i’ll take them as luggage.

Woodey, thanks for the offer but ideally we’re looking for someone who is preferably going out to Les Arcs to ride with tA.

Ash is way too polite to ask his clients, but I ain’t 😉

mk1fan
    Free Member

Mike,

I’m off to compete in the MA on the 4th July then heading over to Morzine on the 12th of July. There’s certainly room in the van and we’re in Redhill / Croydon area. Any help?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone driving out to TrailAddiction (Les Arcs) soon ……’ is closed to new replies.