Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone driving from Birmingham (Dudley) to Scotland (Aberdeen) soon?
  • huggis
    Free Member

Looking for a kind person to take a couple of items from Dudley (near Birmingham) to Aberdeen (or can meet further south) in the next couple of weeks. I am happy to pay for your fuel in exchange! The items are 2 x bookshelf hifi speakers (and possibly stands). If you’re heading my way and have room then please let me know 🙂 Couriers are charging £200 – £300!

richardthird

Why not use a normal overnight courier sorta thing?

Anyway, driving to Dundee via Birm on Thurs 23rd if that’s any use? Email in profile.

huggis
    Free Member

Thanks Richard – the issue is the speakers are not boxed so I can’t use a normal courier. Man in van is expensive. Have thought about coming down myself but it’s a big round trip.

richardthird

Aha, no worries, happy to collect if no one else steps forward. I’ll be in Dundee for the week (more like Carnoustie actually) so you could collect any time that week or after as we’re staying with the inlaws.

huggis
    Free Member

Thanks Richard..will let you know

maccruiskeen

I could add an item to that run and pitch in a few quid if it helps to make things worth while – a wee bike that the seller only wants local collection. Birmingham (B26) collection and drop around Glasgow-ish or I can figure out somewhere more en-route to save diverting west.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone driving from Birmingham (Dudley) to Scotland (Aberdeen) soon?’ is closed to new replies.