Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone done a Malaga DH trip DIY?
  • wenanwhere
    Free Member

Looking to do a downhill trip to malaga area in early november this year. Roost, Switchbacks and the bikeshuttle are the main offerings for uplift holiday packages from what I can see and all come in at a similar price.

Just wondered if anyone has been there and just paid for uplifts on a day rate then sorted accommodation etc themselves? Didn’t know whether above companies are limited on the uplifts to the guest accommodation they have i.e. 15 beds in the chalet, 15 spaces on the lift? Probably about 4 of us wanting to go.

Lots of apartments out there on offer through owners direct which has been a great source previously for other hols.

Matt

adamhicks
    Free Member

Did exactly that.

Switchbacks recommended “apartments la fonda” http://www.fondahotel.com/

The apartment was really cheap, really nice and about 1 min ride away from where switchbacks pick you up in the morning.

Then we used holiday taxis for transfers.

Great riding destination!

tmb467
    Free Member

Had a days uplift with Roost

They were very good – I’d recommend speaking to em about exactly what you want cos they know the area inside out and although they focus on their paying guests if there is room for you they are very good

They seemed more focused on DH than switchbacks tho…but that’s only from one days experience!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone done a Malaga DH trip DIY?’ is closed to new replies.