Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone cycling from Manchester to Cragg Vale tomorrow?
  • 1-shed
    Free Member

If so when are you going, getting there etc. cheers 1 shed

Bregante

Not riding over Rod but heading from mine in the car around 5.30 a.m 😯 to meet a mate for a ride on the MTBs from Hollingworth lake and aiming to find a spot on Cragg Vale after a couple of hours. You’re welcome to join us if you wish (my mates a bit of a nobber though, just to warn you) 😉

buck53

Only heading over from Milnrow to the top of Cragg Vale but going in the same direction. Up early doors and straight out the door to try and get a half decent spot!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Catching train and walking up the edge tomorrow so i can drink vin rouge whilst watching 😀 rode 70 mile round trip to watch today so that will do.

mcnultycop

Riding up from Oldham. I reckon it’ll be mental up there though.

buck53

I reckon it’ll be mental up there though.

Me too, there are shuttle buses running from Littleborough centre all day, hoping that cycling up early will get me there before too many use them. further down Ripponden Road will hopefully be quieter if nothing else.

mcnultycop

The left hander at Blackstone Edge reservoir will be rammed. I might head up there then drop down Cragg Vale a couple of km. I got to Skipton much too early today though. I’m just going to get there in time for the Caravan (although I’m horsing my FS up there so it may take a while).

1-shed
    Free Member

Brengate, I’ll text you it sounds too mad a plan not to take up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone cycling from Manchester to Cragg Vale tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.