• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone come across any shops selling Stans Hugo fat bike26" rims?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Anyone got a set built up or know of anyone selling the rims, been waiting a while for a set and keep getting various dates for arrival

martinxyz
    Free Member

Not here yet. I think they said another 3 weeks or so.

JoeG
    Free Member

I just got set of SunRingle Mulefut 80mm rims for my Fatty. Really like them so far. Set up tubeless with a Surly rim strip to cover the spoke nipples and then the Sun tubeless tape. The bead lock works really well. 🙂

I was set to ride them today but was stopped by a busted dropper. 😐

rOcKeTdOg

JoeG, my mate has a set of mulefuts with floaters on, they seat almost too well, took two of us to wrestle the tyre off with massive oversize levers & a right pain to seat with a mini track pump out on the trail. Definitely one for tubeless

JoeG
    Free Member

I set up one of mine with a tube first to check driveline clearance using an old Floater. When deflated, the bead lock held but was easy to remove by hand. I’ve heard of people stepping on the tire to break the bead, too.

I did need a compressor to air up the tubeless, though. Hopefully won’t have to remove it till I need to replace the tire. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone come across any shops selling Stans Hugo fat bike26" rims?’ is closed to new replies.