Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Anyone care to offer their photoshop (or similar) services for a quick job?
  • becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I've taken a picture to be used for promotional servies, 'cept I failed to notice the mum was standing in the way!
    Any chance of someone removing the lady and the bike out of the background if I e-mail you the full res version of this? (you can see where I've started but that's about as far as I can get without ruining it!)

ok, I think I broke it Click here instead 😛

If you live near me I owe you cake / biscuits, let me know in here or via e-mail if you can help 🙂

tron
    Free Member

You do know how these sorts of thread normally end, don't you?

crikey
    Free Member

Does she have her jeans made specially for her?

thepurist

I heard the mum was gonna sue, but was advised she didn't have a leg to stand on….

(PS Becky – if you're 'shopping it then there's a bit of white plastic on the RHS of the frame that needs removing too, plus that fence…)

Jamie
    Free Member

I do hope this PS request can produce similar works of art as this thread:

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I did see that last one, was hoping someone felt a bit more helpful (as its maybe a bit less demanding than the other one (assuming you know what you're doing)

but a kind STW-er has pointed me in the direction of fixing it myself…I shall show the results when I'm done 😛

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

becky_kirk43 – Member

I've taken a picture to be used for promotional servies,

Paid work?

retro83
    Free Member

That lady has one skinny leg.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Paid work?

nope, not getting paid for it, 'cept maybe a flapjack 😛

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I've got nothing against her right leg…. the right leg's fine.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

If you live near me I owe you cake / biscuits

What if you live far away?

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

and poof she's disappeared…
    needs some tidying up, and I forgot the shadow 😛
    (getting rid of the bike is proving more difficult, but I'll get back to work!)

Junkyard
    Free Member

well I was disappointed by the lack of visual humour shown on a picture thread

Jokes about a person missing one leg is in poor taste even for here
    As a fat lazy audi driving IT working trail riding bike collector cyclcist how would you feel if it happened to you?

eth3er
    Free Member

Have we really sunk to doing amputee jokes? 🙁 .
    I was also hoping for a fourcrossjohn style thread, damn you for asking nicely and then getting on with it following some pointers. Damn you I say. 🙂

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I was also hoping for a fourcrossjohn style thread,

that was a good thread, however I think I'm glad this didn't turn into something similar (well not yet anyway!)

What if you live far away?

then I'd still owe you cake / biscuits but I'd owe them until you were closer 😛

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

If you're still struggling send me the hi-res version. Cost you the flapjack though!

Here's what 30 secs did:

http://www.piccomp.co.uk/temp/stwkidsbikesleg

Next you'll want the stabilisers removed, the gatepost growing from his head …. 🙂 Nice pic btw!

Trekster

Next you'll want the stabilisers removed, the gatepost growing from his head …. Nice pic btw!

was just about to suggest that 😆
    could be doing something similar for a project soon myself

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

thanks couldashouldawoulda, think I've got someone on the case now so should be sorted 🙂

I like the stabilisers 😛 , I think I was too distracted by the matching helmets to notice everything in the background 😛

coffeeking
    Free Member

, I think I was too distracted by the matching helmets

Seriously? Am I really unobservant? I'd never even have noticed that despite looking for faults to fix!

jon1973
    Free Member

That lady has one skinny leg.

When you love someone that much you don't eat them all at once.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Anyone care to offer their photoshop (or similar) services for a quick job?’ is closed to new replies.