Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • anyone bought from exxpozed.com?
  • jam-bo

they have the jacket I want for a very good price.

reviews appear to be 5 star or 1 star….

honourablegeorge

I ordered form them a while back – jacket turned out not to be in stock when I ordered, and I go t no order confirmation email form them.

Waited a bit, then phoned, got my order confirm, was told jacket was due in Friday. Monday came, no shipping email, phoned to cancel, was then told jacket had in fact shipped, got a tracking number over the phone, and a shipping confirmation eventually (after another call) arrived today. Should have my jacket tomorrow.

So a bit messy, but if it arrives, all good in the end.

jam-bo

Ta. I’ll pay with PayPal pay after delivery so should be easy to recover if it all goes wrong.

the euro price of arcteryx kit seems to be same as the GBP price and with euro at 1.4 it makes the price almost reasonable.

honourablegeorge

Arcteryx for me too.

(Although it it’s an Atom LT you’re after by some coincidence, Amazon were cheaper for me – they have a 20% sportswear code working at the moment)

slugwash
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting for a delivery from them. It seems it was out of stock when I ordered it and new stock is taking ages to arrive. Their customer service/communication is very poor and their inventory software is crap if it lets you order stuff that ain’t in stock. (that is, if they have any and want potential customers to return).

I won’t be using them again.

HTH.

jam-bo

Alpha FL. I’m not in a hurry for it so I might take a punt.

slugwash
    Free Member

Also, not necessarily eXXposed’s fault, but double check the exchange rate you’ll be paying through Paypal as the price they given in Sterling on the eXXposed website was a little more favourable than the actual exchange rate. Maybe pay in Euros?

honourablegeorge

SPRING20 discount code is working for the Alpha FL on Amazon

Edit – tell a lie, no it isn’t. Working for other stuff in my basket but not that

jam-bo

Only fat boy sizes as well.

jam-bo

Chickened out when they didn’t do pay after delivery with PayPal.

Had another trawl of the UK shops and found a Beta LT with rock and run in the right size and colour for £195. Result.

honourablegeorge

My jacket arrived, all good.

jam-bo

Interesting. Just got an order confirmation from them after I cancelled the PayPal process halfway through. Nothing showing on my PayPal account though,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘anyone bought from exxpozed.com?’ is closed to new replies.