Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone bought forks from bike discount.de?
  • wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve done a search but couldn’t find anything. Does anyone know the shipping charges for a set of forks? Cheers.

mrhoppy

Yep, mine were free as it was over their shipping price bracket.

Mackem

Should be a shipping amount just before you confirm purchase. I’ve got forks from them no bother.

belugabob
    Free Member

According to their shipping prices page it’s 5.95 euros basic charge, or zero on order about 100 euros (which a set of forks should be)

richwales

cant remember the exact amount but great service from them

timmys

Of zee Germans I’ve found hibike.com cheaper for things lately (inc. a pair of Pikes). No problems with service.

Basil

Bought some expensive Mavic Scree shoes, had a strap rip and got a refund no problem.
    Delivery was free as was the return.
    Can think of One or two UK sellers could follow their example

samwise
    Free Member

bought groupsets from them… arrived quicker then crc takes to get here so was impresse by that… was going to get my forks from them but tweeks ended up bering cheaper at the time so maybe worth checking them out aswell 🙂

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Thanks. I did see their pricing matrix but wasn’t sure I was understanding it correctly. If its only 5 euro’s then even better value!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

DPD is free on orders over 100 euro
    DHL is 5 euro

ive found paying by PayPal gets your order out the door quicker

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought forks from bike discount.de?’ is closed to new replies.