Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone bought a 2015 Commencal Meta as a frame only?
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

Few questions and Commencal are being slow to reply. I’m wondering if I get the monarch plus shock, does it come with the spacers? Does it come with mount hardware to fit the shock? Is there a way to know that they’ve got the right tuned shock?

£1200 for a frame, shock, headset and reverb stealth, killer buy!

samcamsdad

I bought frame, monarch plus shock, reverb, pilkes and a headset.
    Mounting hardware all included and ready to fit to the frame.
    As for the tune, my shock has a blue L and a red M on it. No idea what that means, but I do know it works really well.
    The communication with Commencal, is at best, piss poor!! They sent me the wrong reverb, and it’s still not been sorted, I ordered it in February!!

hora
    Free Member

Call them. They answer immediately and give you a clear short answer very quickly. No ‘hang on, let me check’.

Tried their live chat?

Shocks do come with mounting hardwear.

All shocks are relevant tune (lol)

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Is it a threaded bb?

samcamsdad

Push fit bb. Using a shimano one at the moment. hope also do one that fits, but is a lot more money!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Ah damn! I hate push fit, plus I’ve got a good stock of threaded ones. Might try and overlook that.

samcamsdad

Aye to be honest I wasn’t to keen on them either , but stuck a cheepo one in and it’s not been a problem. Had no issues at all.

renton
    Free Member

Hora might be selling a medium frame soon.

Suitable for someone 5 foot 6 to 6 foot 4.

:mrgreen:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought a 2015 Commencal Meta as a frame only?’ is closed to new replies.