Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone biked on Fuerteventura?
  • rascal
    Free Member

A mate’s going out there in first week of November and is keen on trying it out, should it exist!
    Hiring would be the way – anyone had an experience of this?

Cheers

Pete
    Free Member

Whereabouts is he staying, I’ve hired a bike from these guys
    http://easyriders-bikecenter.com/e/index.html a few years ago, reasonable bikes.
    I’m out there myself next year and might be checking out if they rent from Las Playitas, but suspect you have to be staying there to rent from them.

kimbers

I took my bike(mtb) out there but mate hired one

Not sure how official the trails were but we had some good rides its quite rocky but just watch out its very windy maybe do some windsurfing

bikebouy
    Free Member

Road or Mountain?

I took my roadie out to Glass Beach (Corolejo, SP) when kitesurfing, rode around the North of the Island and enjoyed it. It’s a bit dusty and some of the roads are covered in sharpe rocks so watch out.

Don’t know any trails, sorry.

Sam

I did a fair bit on the road in Lanzarote earlier this year and it was lovely, some great roads and serious climbs, but really very windy!

mrmo
    Free Member

took mtb out a few years ago, there are some trails but rocky, jeep roads, that sort of thing. and Cacti!

sweepy
    Free Member

We hired mtb’s out there, basic and needed a bit of adjusting, nice place for a ride.

jambalaya
    Free Member

There’s a promo video with riding there, looked quite interesting, dry dusty and lots of small rocks. I assume they had an uplift for the shoot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone biked on Fuerteventura?’ is closed to new replies.