• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone betting on american election
  • coconut
    Free Member

Anyone betting ? tempted to bet on a Hillary win at 2/5 currently… but the odds are constantly changing… could trump win ?

5thElefant
    Free Member

The vast majority of bets are being placed on Trump.

Edit: 91%

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Having placed a 3k bet on the Brexit outcome and bottling it at 6pm on Election Day and placing a hedge bet to break even I will never bet on the stupidity of the English people, let alone Americans

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I will never bet on the stupidity of the English people,

And you call other people stupid?

user-removed
    Free Member

I’m no stick in the mud but given the circumstances, isn’t that a bit immoral? We’ve got a racist, homophobic, mysogynist with a fair chance of winning and a dyed in the wool career politician who knows how to play the game. Either way, it’s pretty much bombing business as usual.

It makes me despair, not gamble.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Lesson learnt captainFH 😳

All those citizens and they are the best they can come up with, let them buy their presidency

Speeder

whatyadoinsucka – Member
    Having placed a 3k bet on the Brexit outcome and bottling it at 6pm on Election Day and placing a hedge bet to break even I will never bet on the stupidity of the English people, let alone Americans

Blimey! Which way did you bet?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Speeder I hedged it and broke even, betfair was paying 7to1 on out at 6-7pm on that Thursday ..
    The experts called it wrong

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Missed it…. was looking at backing Trump 10 days ago.

somafunk

Back Trump for the popular vote but Hilary for the electoral college vote so a win for the Democrats.

Disclaimer : I have never placed a bet, nor ventured inside a bookies in my 43 years so please don’t follow my advice with the kids university fund.

IHN

I stuck a tenner on leave in the Brexit vote, with the view that, if it came true, at least winnings would drown sorrows for a night.

I may stick a tenner on Trump for the same reason.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone betting on american election’ is closed to new replies.