Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone been to Rimini ?
  • peasant
    Free Member

Cheap deal has come up in rimini ,other than the beach what else to do ? thanks

theyEye
    Free Member

My parents in law have a house in riccione, right next door. In fact this is where i’m at now…
    The beach is really crowded and not picturesque at all, but it can be fun. It used to be and still is a popular resort, with all the activities that come with it — amusement and water parks, lots of shops, restaurants etc. Riccione nightclubs are famous all around italy if you’re into that kind of thing.

More excitingly, at least if you find a car, a little bit inland you have the colline romagnole, which are beautiful hills full of pretty little towns and great agriturismi with some of the best food in italy. Really nice places to visit include san marino, verruchio, san leo, gradara, urbino… Road riding is also very popular here.

iDave
    Free Member

+1 for go inland

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

If it is open when your deal is on – Aquafan (largest water park in Europe) and Oltremare down the road at Riccione, +1 for Urbino, and Fano is worth a visit to.

Edukator
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx5Zer4XJkg[/video]

plop_pants
    Free Member

All I remember of Rimini when I went there some years ago was the sewerage, both in the sea and in the streams running through the town. Yuk.

Trekster

Do you still have to pay to go onto the beach?

theyEye
    Free Member

Mostly yes, you have to rent a sunbed. Standard italy. In riccione now there are free areas every so often. The advantage of that is that all the poor young student girls are concentrated. I tend to rent a bed next to the free area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to Rimini ?’ is closed to new replies.