Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone been to Menorca?
  • daveb
    Free Member

Looking to take my kids to Menorca for a week, probably beginning of August. They are 13 and 15 yrs old. Whats it like for mid teens, plenty to do? Do most of the beaches beside the resorts have watersports such as jet skis, kayaking etc?

Also do they have boat trips that stop off so you can swim in the sea and such tourist type things?

Never been, went into a travel agent who was completely useless (starting reading a holiday brichure – I had already done that….) so hoping to get dfeedback from people who have been there.

Thanks

julians
    Free Member

Menorca is typically the quietest of the 3 balearic islands, depending on your (or your kids) viewpoint that either a big plus or a big minus.

There will be boat trips that stop off for swims , and you will be able to find somewhere to hire a jet ski or kayak/windsurf/scuba dive etc, but it probably wont be at the beach you’re next to, you might have to drive to somewhere.

Possibly a better bet might be Majorca, an altogether bigger place with more to do/places to see.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I’ve been there lots, it’s quiet but lovely.

I would recommend Binibeca/Binisafur as by far the nicest coastal parts of the island but again they are quiet. Both are a short drive from Mahon, the main port which is lively and interesting but really more family and couple oriented.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to Menorca?’ is closed to new replies.