Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone been to Cinque Terre, Italy recently?
  • ElShalimo

I’ve heard it’s beautiful
    Is there enough to do for 3 or 4 days? Walking, sight seeing, eating ice-cream etc…..

badnewz
    Free Member

It’s nice, yeah I’d say three days would be more than enough. I stayed for two nights in Vernazza, which is the largest of the villages, but ultimately is very small. Mainly just swam and did a couple of walks.

ElShalimo

thanks, it sounds lovely but just for a short visit

s13joe
    Free Member

Fantastic – my father lives out there and there’s infinite cycling, there is some fantastic riding and mountain passes near La Spezia

dekadanse
    Free Member

Brilliant place – on the interface between 4 different regions and the sea. Serious riding in the mountains up behind.

Lucky you!

johnhe

I met some padded up mountain bikers who had just ridden from La Spezia up to Fosdinovo. Apparently there is a singletrack descent all the way back which must be about 20k.

What a wonderful place. I’d have no problem spending 2 weeks there. Inland the countryside is stunning. You’re within easy striking distance of places like Lucca which are some of the most beautiful cities anywhere in the world IMO.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone been to Cinque Terre, Italy recently?’ is closed to new replies.