Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Anyone been speed dating?
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Totally. He, not so.

footflaps

What the hell is an outdoor and indoor boyfriend?

Apparently (according to Google) it’s all to do with Cats…

Boyfriend and I are moving in together, his cat is outdoor mine is indoor… from Pets

benji
    Free Member

Sounds like someone likes to have cake and eat it and keep some spare. How many of us would be happy with a situation like this, I know I wouldn’t be.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I like having two bikes and no girlfriend. The other way round sounds like way too much bother.

slowoldman

Inside and Outside of what?

sobriety
    Free Member

We need pictures of all 3 and wysiwyg just in case she has designs on him becoming backup boyfriend #1.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

This…

sounds like she’s grooming wysiwyg to be the next fwiw… 😀

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I was more intrigued when she said she couldn’t get him to go swinging tbh.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Still baffled on D n D. Dogging and Dishes ? Drainage and Decorating ?

sobriety
    Free Member

Dick n Dick*, obvs. 😉

Dungeons and Dragons is the standard one.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Ah, just googled it……… Never knew or thought of it…..

http://dnd.wizards.com/

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Ah, spit roast……

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Indoor, in her
    Outdoor, gets pegged

mark90
    Free Member

Indoor for swinging
    Outdoor for dogging

jambalaya
    Free Member

Never personally but one of my gorgeous female ex-colleagues met her husband speed dating. When I expressed surprise that a “girl like her” would go speed dating she said it was a good way of meeting people and better than being in a bar and getting pestered by guys who wouldn’t give up / go away.

andyl
    Free Member

perchypanther – Member

Am I the only one wondering what would happen if she was kneeling on the doorstep? Dirty Girl!

Hopefully yes. and O M G

I do have a friend from uni who is very attractive and had one fella for the emotional stuff and one fella for the bedroom stuff. Neither could do the role of the other one so it worked quite well apparently.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I didnt go, he went, i have nothing to report. Yet…

batfink
    Free Member

I didnt go, he went, i have nothing to report. Yet..

Cool story bro

mboy
    Free Member

No, but I’ve been dating on speed. Not recommended

Am I the only one more interested in hearing this story? 🙄

I didnt go, he went, i have nothing to report. Yet…

Night in with Mrs. Palm and her 5 lovely daughters does sound less stressful I’ll grant you… Definitely less interesting for the rest of us though. 😕

I like having two bikes and no girlfriend. The other way round sounds like way too much bother.

Amen to that! 1 woman is more than enough, for her to recently accuse me of trying to have an affair with another woman we occasionally ride (bikes) with, she hasn’t worked out that if I was looking to change my current situation, I’d be looking to reduce my current stress levels not increase them!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

a shag that turns into babies in 3 months

I’m not a parent, but I thought it took longer than that to grow a baby?

No, no, the more people involved the quicker you can grow it. If you have 9 women you can grow baby in one month. OR at least that’s what most project managers seem to think.

curto80
    Free Member

This thread is weirder than a David Lynch film. Most of us on here are up for a bit of n+1 and everything but this is taking it a bit far.

OP instead of indulging this speed dating nonsense you should try and help your mate with whatever self esteem issues he has. Why is he knowingly in a “relationship” with someone who not only has another bloke on the go but who wants to take him speed dating so she can dump and replace him guilt free? And after he’s decided, for some reason, that he doesn’t really want to be the turkey that voted for Christmas, why would you agree to go in his place knowing that she is only going to find someone to replace your mate?! She’s a total loser, tell her to GFY.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

a shag that lasts a month

You are Sting [/quote]

Morelike Sting-ingsensation, amirite?

And after he’s decided, for some reason, that he doesn’t really want to be the turkey that voted for Christmas

Maybe he just likes a bit of a gobble?

is he planning on being part of a foursome now? Where do you fit into this?

Somewhere in the middle? TBH, from a semi* OCD POV it’s better to have an odd number.

IGMC

*No.

RobHilton
    Free Member

from a-semi OCD POV it’s better to have an odd number

Not in my twitchy world!

More on topic I’d happily be Mr Outdoor, but no way the indoor cuckold

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

A friend of mine has a similar arrangement with two fellas, old steve and young steve. Old steve is the fella she actually lives with, he is ten years older than her seems to provide stability and security, I guess he’s indoor boyfriend. Young steve, who is a couple of years younger than her provides the fun times making him outdoor boyfriend. Both know about the other and she has weekends away and evenings out with either but they don’t do group activities. I’ve never really spoken to young steve but from what I’m told everyone is happy enough with the arrangement.

MoreCashThanDash

Most of us on here are up for a bit of n+1 and everything but this is taking it a bit far.

Quote of the day!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

for some reason this makes me think of Nicole arbour – how to get a threesome video.. has rude words so NSFW. Google it.

bikebouy
    Free Member

batfink – Member
    I didnt go, he went, i have nothing to report. Yet..
    Cool story bro

Agreed..

Detail damnit 🙄

kimbers

Time for an update wysiwig, are you the new outdoor bf now?

MoreCashThanDash
Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been speed dating?’ is closed to new replies.