Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Anyone been mincerbaiting today?
  • Smee
    Free Member

You know – making mincers look like a bunch of numpties down at the local trail centre.

I haven't been doing such a thing on my rigid singlespeed – oh no. Who would dream of it.

As an aside I thought Orange 5's might be a little bit faster than a rock lobster with carbon forks and 32:16 on a descent on Inners, apparently not though. 😉

matt_outandabout

Excuse me sir, but exposing ones willy round here is seen as rude….
    (problem is, for everyone I am faster than, there is always someone faster than me)

Smee
    Free Member

So you are average then? I doubt that.

tazzymtb

I'm very quick, but there are loads of riders out there that make me look like an asthmatic snail with heavy shopping 😀 that's why I compete in lots of different events, it puts all your "I'm f**kin awsome" ideas back into persprective, which everyone needs now and then to maintain a healthy mind. If you're not careful you can belive your own hype and become a nobber….just look at most roadies 😆

BoardinBob

You know – making mincers look like a bunch of numpties down at the local trail centre.

I haven't been doing such a thing on my rigid singlespeed – oh no. Who would dream of it.

As an aside I thought Orange 5's might be a little bit faster than a rock lobster with carbon forks and 32:16 on a descent on Inners, apparently not though

Tragic.

rOcKeTdOg

i bet you have a bigger exhaust on your Nova than everyone else in Maccy D's carpark too 🙄

tazzymtb

"i bet you have a bigger exhaust on your Nova than everyone else in Maccy D's carpark too "

LMAO!!

coogan
    Free Member

Dull. As usual.

Wasn't much dust down at Scotlands Whistler today either.

nickc

Jesus, not again…

Look we all understand, you've got a small willy. You can't help that, it's nothing to be ashamed of, after all, girls say size doesn't matter*, but this thread? Again? C'mon man, you need to be more inventive…

*They're lying, of course…

slowmedown
    Free Member

*comedy american accent* Goan, admit it your just a mincerbaiter */comedy american accent*

stuartie_c
    Free Member
    Smee
    Free Member

Stuartie_c. I cost you 3rd place though. 😀

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Not true – I cost me third place!

Smee
    Free Member

Because you were busy looking over your shoulder for me. 😀

Next year….

You doing the Puffer?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Yup – in a 4. Same as you, I see…

Smee
    Free Member

Mixed 4?

We have a secret weapon. 😀

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I ride up hills slow, and at the moment down hills slow too. You can bait me all you like… but I rest easy in the knowledge that I am hung like a donkey 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Kit
    Free Member

I usually don't notice (or care about) the folk who ride nice bikes badly at any of the trail centres. I'm only just out of that category myself! However… did see a guy on a brand new Spesh Pitch today riding round even remotely rocky stuff at GT. I laughed, but only because it was so ridiculous.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Mixed 4?

We have a secret weapon

One of our riders is called Sandy…

Just recovered form a major operation too.

backhander
    Free Member

What a nob.

Smee
    Free Member

You do all appear to be missing one of the critical facts in my original post. Bet you cant figure out what it is though. 😈

thomthumb
    Free Member

everyone is faster on their local trails. some of us don't see it as confirming of our skills though! 🙄

Smee
    Free Member

Actually, no – I'm faster on the ones up the road.

tazzymtb

Goan- can i come to play on your local trails on my singlespeed dressed as a numpty for a race? ( promise to wear a full face helmet and body armor if that'll stimulate your racing urges) you could then come to my local trails and we could do it again? At the end of it we could even compare willy sizes just to see if you really do have a tinky winky 😆

singlespeedstu

Last time I rode round the Selkirk area with a local he dazzled me with his bike handling skills.
    So I'd never be able to bate any scottish mincers on a forum based mountainbike website.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Test riding a 5 were you?

Smee
    Free Member

Spag – I think that was the other way about mate.

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

Looks like your partner was holding the line Goan at Moray 😆 😉

Smee
    Free Member

Yip – they sure were. But then I would expect that given that the guy is a legend on a bike and I was ill.

Goan

Fancy Jacob's Ladder on your rigid SS, me on my 6" FS?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been mincerbaiting today?’ is closed to new replies.