Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Anyone been full tilt into the brambles in a tee shirt?
  • tryert
    Free Member

Managed to get hit full in the face by a pheasant today and then straight into a very big bramble bush at top speed. Emerged with a busted shifter and looking like I’ve been savaged by a sabre tooth.. Goes without saying there was no sympathy when I finally got home

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did you film it?

legend
    Free Member

Sorry, no sympathy here either, I may have lolled a little at the images playing through my mind 😆

PiknMix
    Free Member

Cheered up my day (I’m having a particularly crappy one) so thanks tryert.

martinhutch

You seem to be taking this unpheasant experience very gamely, though.

tryert
    Free Member

well yeah shouldn’t grouse on a friday. I’ll pick the razor wire next time

Suggsey
    Free Member

Bet the bird cried fowl…..

scruff9252

Is the pheasant formning part of your dinner tonight?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Sounds like you have plenty to moan and quail about…

trademark
    Free Member

I once crashed into a very large game bird, ended up with a bustard front wheel …

bikeneil
    Free Member

Did you pluck the pheasant?

MoreCashThanDash

I once crashed into a very large game bird

Typical Friday night out in Nottingham then?

molgrips
    Free Member

Yep. Clipped a pedal in a fast corner, landed upside down in a nettle and bramble thicket. Thought about it for half a second then realised the only way out was to just tear my way out whilst the adrenaline was still flowing. Stung and scratched to buggery pretty much all over!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Managed to get hit full in the face by a pheasant today

A large cock? In the face?

senorj

Gobble gobble ,
    sorry that’s a turkey.

panzerjager
    Free Member

Ended up in the ‘stingies’ once, after crashing my BMX wearing just swimming trunks.

Mum broke out the calamine lotion, while Dad stood there trying to suppress the laughter!

Ah, happy days…

Suggsey
    Free Member

Rubber Bucaneer 😆 😆 😆

Xylene
    Free Member

i once saw a movie with a lady calling herself queensnake where she put nettles inside her lady bits

breadcrumb

Blasting down a grassy decent a while back, it had a small drop at the end and an immediate 90 right. Straight on was a mass of Gorse bush, I managed to stop, however the bushes were twitching a bit and a not so fortunate riding buddy poked his head up. Needless to say a photo was taken before he was helped out!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yup. I got brambled on Wednesday by trackside foliage. So busy laughing at the pain I then had a proper OTB. This was from the brambles.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been full tilt into the brambles in a tee shirt?’ is closed to new replies.