Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • anyone awake ?
  • thewombles
    Free Member

im doing my essay great fun !

coffeeking
    Free Member

Yup. Get back to work 😀

thewombles
    Free Member

lol im surfing , why oh why did i decide to become a nurse ! i could have been an astronaut or a dustman, how come ur up so late

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Totally awake – it’s 11:59am here in Tasmania..

MicArms

02:16GMT another productive night shift..

( actually it’s true tonight. I’ve finished building my new warranty frame replacement!)

Then 7 days off to enjoy said labour of tonights work.. get in!!!

corroded
    Free Member

Lunchtime in Melbourne. Might pop out for some sushi.

pomona
    Free Member

Mid arvo here in Welly and not windy for a change. Just been out for a spin, off to bed now for the nightshift tonight

NZCol

2:31pm in Wellington, cold southerly, sushi dispatched for lunch and it was very nice actually. Working hard (!) , finish at 5 then home to pack my bike up into its nice case for Fridays flight to a hopefully warm and sunny Scotland 🙂

edit: wind must have dropped then according to Pomona

thewombles
    Free Member

night shift!…i remember watching satalite tv all night when i did night shifts lucky i never didn anything important
    no way were did all the kiwis come from, i used to live in Waikanae, i worked in welly at the fantastically crappy AXA building . aaahh happy days not like now when ive got bloody writers block trying to finish the worst essay ive ever written lol, lets hope none of my lecturers are mountain bikers and on this forum ( i doubt that very much !)

slimtubing
    Free Member

still mid afternoon here in Auckland and have just found out the sex of our 19 week old foetus, a great day!
    What’s yer essay topic?

corroded
    Free Member

Update: had a burger instead of sushi. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Tasty burger though.

Travis

just back from my mornings ride/fall 😀 getting ready for lunch now 😀

NZCol

*Col looks across from his desk to the fantastically crappy AXA building*

Travis

slimtubing – wife had her 20 week scan last Thursday, we couldn’t see what it was, it kept it’s legs folded over the bits 😀

PapaWheelie
    Free Member

9:22 p.m. in Vancovuer Canada.
    Just took a bunch of anti-inflamitories and am heading to bed.
    Alone
    *sigh*

thewombles
    Free Member

bloody hell its getting really international !

Jamie
    Free Member

I m now up. 5:30am….can never sleep after drinking. So hungover and tired 😉

thewombles
    Free Member

ur hunover and awake? fancy writing the last part of my essay ? you might do a better job than i am

bigrich

afternoon coffee in Melbourne, in pleasent sunshine

Jamie
    Free Member

I would love to help, i really would….but i am going to go out for a quick 20 mile blast to clear my head. Well either clear my head or kill me, one of the two :mrgreen:

thewombles
    Free Member

where u going riding ? go on tell me make jealous whilst I wallow in my quagmire essay about nursing practise

thewombles
    Free Member

slimtubing- essay topic is “what is mental health? ” (and they are asking me ??? i dont have a bloody clue !!!!!!!)

if any of my lecturers are on here, i decided to change my essay BACK to original idea shame i only decided just before the weekend….lol still at least im nearly finished and its a lot better than the essay i was going to hand in (thats not saying much !!!!)

coffeeking
    Free Member

Sorry, I didnt get an instant reply so I thought you’d fallen asleep. I’m always awake until ~3-4am. I just dont sleep much, never have. Wish I could, because I never feel refreshed either!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘anyone awake ?’ is closed to new replies.