Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone artists on here do custom frame painting? And show me yours :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

Thinking I might go for some sort of unique paintjob on the Szazbo, thinking some sort of metallic linear fade type thing, maybe with some funky airbrushed graphics and the like… I know there are some rather talented artists on this forum, was wondering if anyone does this sort of thing for a lark?

psychle
    Free Member

Something like this would be nice…

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Really?

monkey_nutz
    Free Member

Yep thats real funky!! 😕

psychle
    Free Member

well, not specifically that colour scheme, but that sort of metallic linear fade… quite like elecric blue to black, something like that (the sort of colour spectrum you see in a night sky at sunset 🙂 )

pinches
    Free Member

I’m doing a condor leggero at the moment for someone, but that’s a fairly unexciting gloss black.

Could do that metallic fade if you really wanted but it’s time consuming and may be tricky being metallic. You have to spray the bike with wet lacquer to make the fade travel when you spray the colours on top.

psychle
    Free Member

Oooo… I’ve found a style I like even more… Land Shark paintjobs! Something really unique and custom:

More images in this gallery…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone artists on here do custom frame painting? And show me yours :-)’ is closed to new replies.