• This topic has 37 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • anyone are Rammstein last night?
  • rOcKeTdOg

I think they were in Manc?
    How was it?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Set list anyone?

Getting impatient here – seeing them at Wembley tomorrow

MrSparkle

Exploding laser babies! Fire! Singed eyebrows!

hora
    Free Member

I wanted to go but couldnt find anyone who would go with me!

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Hora, blow that out of your arse, you had me hold onto a ticket for you after promising payment then you disappeared up your own arse when I started mailing you about the payment, so I ended up giving the ticket away, you tool.

Rammstein, awesome gig, just got better and better

hora
    Free Member

Tango – You said you had one ticket and I had replied back that I wouldn't want to go on my own though.

bobbyspangles

haha loser!

nbt

hora – Member

Tango – You said you had one ticket and I had replied back that I wouldn't want to go on my own though.

Told you I'd go if you paid for me 😆 😛

rOcKeTdOg

Awesome, seeing them tonight!

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Hora you are talking crap, you offered to pay for a single ticket

My offer after you stating on this form you would have the ticket

Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 1:13 PM
    Mark,
    Hello mate, the ticket is in block 102, seated! Although I doubt there will be many people sitting, it is at the side of the stage so close to the action as well

Your reply

Sent: 20 October 2009 10:57
    To: Aldred, Chris
    Subject: Re: Rammstein

Hi Chris, yes please. I dont have paypal but can pay into your a/c etc if ok?

Mark

My offer to meet and deliver ticket

Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Mark,

Where do you live, we can meet up at some point and do the deed, I am still waiting for the tickets to turn up but I do have then, Ticket Ba5tard are just that!!

You have my number so call anytime mate and we can meet up.

Chris

Your final reply

Sent: 20 October 2009 11:02
    Subject: RE: Rammstein

Hi Chris, Manchester. I'm going upto the Lakes this Sat if that helps? Could meet somewhere on the way back down (although that does sound daft).

Mark

There you have it Hora, you are full of crap and I am out of pocket due to you being full of crap

Chris

hora
    Free Member

Your final reply

Its not though is it.

You didnt reply to that last email for 3months did you. Then out of the blue on the 5th of Jan I received:

I have the Rammstein ticket mate, I hope you still want it

In those 3months- since you hadn't replied to my last email, do you think its safe for one to assume that you'd lost interest in selling the ticket?

So I simply replied back that I wouldnt want to go on my own (i am allowed to change my mind if you hadnt gotten back to me since Oct).

Sorry. If you are going to be boorish – at least enter all the detail.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

I replied when I had the tickets in hand, I didn't want to take the money and not hand over the ticket.

How about we meet to discuss?

hora
    Free Member

No you did not.

How about we meet to discuss?

rOcKeTdOg

Sort it the harry hill way!

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Hora, just to add the final mails then, if you want the rest of the proof that you are indeeed a cock

mails

Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Mark,

Regards

Chris

Sent: 05 January 2010 10:22

Hi Chris, Im not going on my own though!!

further mail, this seemed to be ignored

Sent: 05 January 2010 10:26
    To: 'Mark Horacek'

You have lost me there?

You asked me for a ticket…I have one

Chris

Again another mail that was ignored

Sent: 11 January 2010 08:18

Mark,

Do you still want this ticket or not

Cheers

Chris

So take from that what you will, lesson learned I think, I believe in Karma, eventually you'll get yours

monkeychild
    Free Member

Anywayyyyyyyy back on topic. What a absolutelyfeckingawesome gig!!! I don't want to see their gas bill with all that fire 😆 Anyone else standing by the mahoosive mosh pit? 😆 I was, and I pure saw some sly punches going on in there.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

The gig was brilliant, been looking forward to it for ages, a couple of my mates are off to Birmingham and London to see them, bugger, wish I was

Surfr
    Free Member

Mates of mine went.

I quote from Facebook :

Fookinell Rammstein were mental. Best gig in years and we're going again tomorrow!

Support were awesome too john. Check out Combichrist. I'll be buying anything & everything they've done tomorrow 🙂

MrSparkle

Hmm, not so sure about CombiChrist. Interesting set up, two drummers a keyboard player and a singer who capered round looking a bit like Nick Griffin needing a wee.
    Going back to Rammstein – how about Til's massive ejaculating phallic symbol?!

hora
    Free Member

Hora, just to add the final mails then, if you want the rest of the proof that you are indeeed a cock

mails

Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Mark,

Regards

Chris

Sent: 05 January 2010 10:22

Hi Chris, Im not going on my own though!!

further mail, this seemed to be ignored

Sent: 05 January 2010 10:26

You have lost me there?

You asked me for a ticket…I have one

Chris

Again another mail that was ignored

Sent: 11 January 2010 08:18

Mark,

Do you still want this ticket or not

You didnt reply or acknowledge my email from the 20th Oct right upto the 5th Jan. I communicated with you last but had received no reply going on 3months.

Dont you think the offer to buy can reasonably have lapsed if you dont hear anything after you asked the last question and then nothing at all for months?

You could have had the courtesy to reply to my email on the 20th Oct couldnt you? After all I sent the last email then didnt I?

Why is this crap about Karma/meeting me? Reread the above. If I offer to buy something and dont hear anything when Ive asked a question.
    I'd like at least an apology. Posting emails on a public forum is a poor-show however- why didnt you reply to my last question for almost 3months? Mind boggles.

My email is in my profile, but of course you know that. Plus the threat. I imagine you are a similar age to me and more than mature to be saying such things. Hope you had a great time there though 🙂

Anyway. OP- sorry for the thread hijack.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

You have my number so call anytime mate and we can meet up.

Chris

did you miss this bit

terrahawk
    Free Member

I went to a gig on my own at the MEN once. It was ace, a proper adventure.

I'd have had that ticket if I'd known it was going spare. bugger.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

I'd like at least an apology. Posting emails on a public forum is a poor-show however- why didnt you reply to my last question for almost 3months? Mind boggles.

Hora

You were left with my e-mail address and mobile asked to get in touch if needed, so if you were so worried after 3 months why didn't you call or mail? Why wait til I got in touch? Your answer when I got in touch, was it "sorry, not interested as you hadn't been in touch for months I assumed the ticket had gone", erm, nope, your reply, "I'm not going on my own" You then ignored my further mails on the subject

You are a cock and I would like nothing better than to wee in your shoes

My last say on this matter inless you MTFU and we can duel, you cock

terrahawk
    Free Member

Will there be tickets for the fight?

rOcKeTdOg

Lol

Junkyard
    Free Member

if there are tickets I am not going on my own ok 😉

terrahawk
    Free Member

I'll come with you.

Do I get a discount if I hold Hora's coat?

hora
    Free Member

so if you were so worried after 3 months why didn't you call or mail? Why wait til I got in touch? Your answer when I got in touch, was it "sorry, not interested as you hadn't been in touch for months I assumed the ticket had gone", erm, nope, your reply, "I'm not going on my own" You then ignored my further mails on the subject

I think the communication could have gone better both ways tbh.

My last say on this matter inless you MTFU and we can duel, you cock

Are you actually threatening me with violence or is this the keyboard doing the talking.
    (Just to clarify)

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Will there be tickets for the fight?

Probably but Hora would mess you about regarding wanting one

Very sorry for taking this so OT, I am expecting a ban anytime soon

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Jeez, get a room why don't you.

I've been to gigs on my own before, it's really not that bad. Once you are in the general mellee, doesn't matter who your with

hora
    Free Member

I did apologise to the OP for the hijack and mention my email address was in my profile. Could we just leave it on this thread please and continue on email? I am genuinely interested to know if you are physically threatening me (email ta). I wont reply (or more importantly rise) to anymore posts on this thread.

dickydutch

😆

MrSmith
    Free Member

i'm surprised hora doesn't have paypal. what happened were you banned from ebay due to complaints?

terrahawk
    Free Member

Are you threatening me?

jond
    Free Member

*snigger*

Enough with the handbags 😉 – what was the setlist like ?

(And FWIW I've been going to gigs on my own for years, otherwise I'd go to mebbe 3 a year rather than 10 or 12..the only PITA is losing yer spot when you go for a beer…)

rOcKeTdOg

Studded leather handbags?

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Hora,

I never hide behind the keyboard, ever

You have my email and my mobile

hora
    Free Member

CORNHOLIO?

Tango Man, why so intransigent? I've relooked at the situation and given that communication could have been better on both sides yet you keep typing the word cock. TBH you could have replied to my email/question on the 20th Oct instead of leaving it almost 3months hey?

Lay off the coffee.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘anyone are Rammstein last night?’ is closed to new replies.