Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone applied for a Turkish VISA yet?
  • legend
    Free Member

Possibly the worst website ever created? Now been trying for 24hrs, thought I’d finally got through it then it said I hadn’t filled in the email address of the 2nd person – the box is blanked out on that form 🙄

stumpy01

Have the rules/system changed?

Sure we just used to wave some notes at them upon arrival and that was the visa sorted.

legend
    Free Member

yeah you need to apply online at https://www.evisa.gov.tr/ It seems similar to the American setup but without any of the IT infrastructure behind it.

I’ve finally got one visa sorted, had to give up on having more than one person on at a time. Mind you even that took a couple of attempts, and now that I’m through the downloaded document and feedback form don’t even work 🙄

peajay

Been trying for a couple of days, eventually got through on day 2 and tried a multiple application, got the bit about the second e-mail address that I couldn’t enter in the box and just gave up! How much is it to pay at the gate? Used to be £10 English last time I went through but that was a long time ago!

legend
    Free Member

Not sure what happens if you turn up without. I’m coming in by boat just to make it even more confusing. Have finally got my 2 now, took 6+ attempts to fully download each one? Utter pish.

turbo1397
    Free Member

Im off out there mid august. I remember just having to wave a crisp £20 and that was that.. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone applied for a Turkish VISA yet?’ is closed to new replies.