Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone any recent information on Woburn?
  • markshires
    Free Member

I have to travel to work in Stevenage in a couple of weeks and I’m hoping to make a short ride on my way home. I did a search and Woburn keeps cropping up however everything I find about it is several years old and the most recent things about diggers moving in. The official ish site says something about a red trail loop opening Longslade or something opening spring? I’m not really into the dirt jumpy stuff.

So.. Is the longslade trail open and is it signed? What’s the parking like on an evening, does it close? What’s the deal with the permits?

fd3chris
    Free Member

the riding is fine i was there this week three times already. The parking doesn’t close and its right by a road that you can park on anyway. Permit wise at night you will be fine and if caught its about a fiver now but its worth it.

scaled
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    markshires
    Free Member

Cheers Chris, is the trail signed easy to find your way around?

maxtorque

Look for the new red topped wooden posts that mark the route of the new red trail. It’s fairly tame and currently unfinished, you you might not be able to find the whole route. TBH, ride with your eyes open and you’ll find loads of good techy trails tucked away in the woods on either side of the two roads and main sandy bridleway…….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone any recent information on Woburn?’ is closed to new replies.