Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone able to recommended a bike fit – London / Brighton?
  • DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Getting a road frame built to my odd shape (shortish legs, long torso. Like ET, but ginger). So want to get a proper bike fit to get my ideal measurements, whilst also getting an optimal fit on my current road bike. Anyone had a real good experience with any set-up in London or Brighton? Or any place to avoid?!

cinnamon_girl

My son had his first roadie fit carried out at Cadence in Crystal Palace and he was impressed. Certainly when I saw him on his bike it did look set up properly. Imo obviously!

SamB
    Free Member

Freespeed in London are excellent. I’ve had a road and TT fit from Richard and he knows his stuff – especially in terms of what brands of bike fit certain “shapes” of rider.

http://www.freespeed.co.uk/

penac

does the company/ person building/ selling the fame do fittings if so that would may be the best choice.

Myself and a couple of friends have all had fittings by mosquito bikes, found them very good, however it makes more sense if you are buying the frame/ bike from them.

wwaswas

Prestige Cycles on George Street in Hove are worth talking to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone able to recommended a bike fit – London / Brighton?’ is closed to new replies.