Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone able to help with some pricing on these two frames?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I have these two frames that I have had for a couple of years but never done anything with, I had intended to sell one and but one into a half decent road bike, but then got a deal on a nice Bianchi Via Nirone at the time and ended up just using that until now. I hardly ever use my road bike for it’s intended use, I just pootle about town on it and it is an expensive bike just for doing that so it is time to sell… and these two frames can go with it.

I am asking for a little info on what you would think they are worth as I don’t know too much about road bike pricing, especially frames on their own and I can not find any instances of them being sold elsewhere on the net.

I am over in France so will sell them here.. unless anyone is especially keen from over in the UK…

Both frames are in exceptionally good condition, with barely a paint chip on then (only some marking around the seat tube area). They are both 58cm in size.

First one is a Trek Madone 5.5 2009 in full oclv carbon

[/url]IMAG5114 by Willy Gibson, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]IMAG5115 by Willy Gibson, on Flickr[/img]

Second one is a Trek Madone 5.2 2009 in full oclv carbon

[/url]IMAG5102 by Willy Gibson, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]IMAG5103 by Willy Gibson, on Flickr[/img]

Any help / advice appreciated!

nedrapier

Well, that’s put me in a bit of a spin.

I always thought your username was a Norwegian name or something and I was being terribly grown up by looking past the synonym.

Now it turns out your name is Willy?! 😕

nedrapier

Sorry, I have no clue about those frames. They look nice, though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coomber
    Free Member

Ebay sold items search. Took me twenty seconds! One sold in August £205 with forks.

Edric64
    Free Member

Why have they no forks were they accident damaged? Which is always my worry when seeing frames sold without forks .

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Sorry to disappoint Ned… I’m just childish 😉

Coomber, I looked on that! But cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone able to help with some pricing on these two frames?’ is closed to new replies.