Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anybody used the Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor?
  • busydog
    Free Member

I have an older version and wondered if anyone here has used the new Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor and if so, how do you like it?

thebunk

The Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor is great. I use the Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor 3 times a day on all parts of my body, it is great. There is no comparison with the Gillette Mach 8 Quantum Super, it is 3xInfinity better in terms of number of hairs removed/time taken over cost.

A. Werewolf.

p.s. Are we getting paid to do this?

busydog
    Free Member

Are we getting paid to do this?

I wish—-!!!!!

Do you have the one with the Jet Clean accessory that you leave the razor immersed in? Is that more trouble than it’s worth or does it do a good job of keeping it clean?

thebunk

Yeah right, pull the other one. Hand over the readies and I’ll tell you anything you want to know about the Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor Jet Clean accessory…

I’ll give you a sweetener to close the deal. Did you know that the Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor Jet Clean Accessory is the only cleaning accessory that has passed the Official Phillips 10 Steps To Quality Staircase Seal Of Approval? No other manufacturer comes close man, it’s totally crazy!

psychle
    Free Member

Why you being a k-nob thebunk? Man’s just asking a question, not spamming from what I can see? 😕

busydog
    Free Member

Man’s just asking a question, not spamming from what I can see?

That’s all it was, just a question trying to get some insights from anyone who has used one before dropping a chunk of cash to get one.
    I wasn’t expecting to have to put on my flame retardant suit.

gixer.john
    Free Member

Missus bought me one last Christmas, works well for me. Less razor rash than any other razor i’ve used before, even with a few days stubble. Don’t have the self washing one.
    I would recomend.

thebunk

psychle – Member
    Why you being a k-nob thebunk?

busydog – Member
    I wasn’t expecting to have to put on my flame retardant suit.

😯

Coo, you shaven types are touchy today! I think the 10 Steps To Quality Staircase Seal Of Approval was a ground breaking idea, but never mind. I shall leave this thread to drain slowly into the hairy plughole of oblivion.

ratadog

Old Phillips just died after 5 years – gone with the up to date one. Cannae see the point in gettin it its own foot bath and will just wash it under the tap. When it dies in 5 years I’ll get another or grow a beard.

busydog
    Free Member

Old Phillips just died after 5 years – gone with the up to date one. Cannae see the point in gettin it its own foot bath and will just wash it under the tap. When it dies in 5 years I’ll get another or grow a beard.

Kind of what I was thinking—seems like the “bath” accessory is something that would get in the way and something else to tip over and spill. I’m sure they sell a “special” product to be used in it as well.

derekrides
    Free Member

I think I might have one, does it come with an electric bath thing that it lowers itself into, to clean.

I spent ages researching ‘which is the best’ and most fingers pointed me at it, don’t recall the 3d tag though, I need to go and check.

derekrides
    Free Member

Yep looks like mine, what would you like to know? It’s still working O.K. doesn’t actually feel like it’s giving you a good shave but actually does. It’s a bit woossey, I had a panasonic that kind of threatened to rip my head right off, it was that noisy and powerful, can’t get them anymore.

busydog
    Free Member

Thanks derekrides—do you think the “bath” accessory is worth it, or is rinsing it under the hot tap just as effective?

grantway
    Free Member

I use the Phillips Nivea type and love it
    Have used electric before but the rash was terrible.

Never had a rash with the Phillips Nivea

derekrides
    Free Member

Thats it’s charger, it’s cradle to charge and there’s this button you push and it does this clean up cycle thing, not that i use it that much, once the liquid that came with it ran out, it remains a charger and I flip open the little rotor covers, blast it with water and leave it to dry the wrong way up in the cradle. I only put it the right way up once a month to charge it.
    It’s got excellent battery life, then it bloody should it must be the most expensive razor on the planet.

Er there is one little benefit, when SWMBO is laying in, the lazy cee oh doubleyouu, you fire up the cleaning cycle, it makes a row, goes on a bit and she then gets up and into the kitchen where she should be, firing up the kettle of joy.

busydog
    Free Member

the most expensive razor on the planet.

You got that right!! I just liked my older version so well, but dropped it on the tile floor and it has gotten very erratic about starting when I hit the switch.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anybody used the Phillips SensoTouch 3D electric razor?’ is closed to new replies.