Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody use Spotify?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bloody thing keeps cutting out after ten minutes of shuffle play. Is this affecting you?

Pfft. What’s going on?

doris5000

fine for me. is yours a free account or paid? (mine’s paid)

andywill

I had a similar problem when on a PC. Using Dezzer now!

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Mine, paid for version, seems OK on phone,tab and laptop.

lunge

Seems fine here, been listening to it on desktop all day.

toby1

No problems here today (listening to it right now), are you using BT Broadband? I have heard they had some DNS problems in the East of the UK today, not sure if it would be related.

sadexpunk

i get that too with deezer and spotify on my phone, it baffles me. this is on the ‘downloaded for offline’ stuff tho, so i cant understand why it freezes. sometimes i can FF to the next track and itll be ok, sometimes i have to close the app and restart it all.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yeah it’s a puzzle. This has happened to me once before. It seems to happen just after downloading an “Update”.

Seems OK today, though…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i get that too with deezer and spotify on my phone, it baffles me. this is on the ‘downloaded for offline’

I think it still tries to connect to the server to check your subscription, so as long as there’s an internet connection if it’s getting a DNS error it might not play? Just guessing, because if it didn’t you could just leave it offline and cancel the subscription?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Had a look at the Community Forum. It’s a problem that’s getting wider. Might have to say hello to Deezer soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody use Spotify?’ is closed to new replies.