Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anybody stateside and heading back to Britain in the near future?
  • ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Anybody know anyone Stateside or Canada thats coming here soon? Its my other halfs birthday and her favourite drink is only over there and am after somebody bringing a couple of bottles back… anybody alble to assist?

edsbike
    Free Member

When’s the birthday?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

mid june but its a extra present so if i know its coming I’ll give her a picture and a promise 😉

sturmeyarcher

I’m out and back in a couple of weeks. Where are you and what are you after?

Junkyard
    Free Member

my mum is there at the minute and back in a few weeks if they cannot help

tomhoward

Moonshine?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

a couple of bottles of tap 357 is what I’m after, allegeldy pretty widely available… but not here in the UK or Europe.

I’m after a couple of bottles and am happy to buy pints or thank yous for bringin me a bottle back. they are sold in 75cl bottles so it’d be one per person or a little import duty – I’d repay in full costs. One would do if needed as its a birthday treat so she’d be over the moon with one. The other would be in reserve when shes finished it! 🙂

EDIT: they are 30 dollars a bottle which equates to about 22.50. Theres only one seller in the UK and he sells them for 70 quid!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

available here

ow lol, sorry didn’t read your last bit

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

yep at 70 quid which is way more than a birthday small present in my household

TooTall
    Free Member

Make it yourself – whisky + maple syrup!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I’d get it wrong, not going to try that one.

Yes darlin, its the same as you had in the states, it is I promise…

ha … no!

sturmeyarcher

OK, I’ll see what I can find in San Jose. I’m there 25-31st May and will post on this thread when bought. If anyone beats me to it, please post too.

Is this cross-border getting women drunk on whiskey malarky what they mean by ‘moral turpitude’ on the immigration form?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

sturmey – youre a star sir and it will be appreciated.

yes thats the ticket, moral torpedo – sunk! 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anybody stateside and heading back to Britain in the near future?’ is closed to new replies.