• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody recommend an SPF50 non greasy/sweatproof sun oil
  • gusamc
    Free Member

Hi

yet again I’m blistered, so badly I’m on fluxocillin …….. anyway can anybody recommend a SPF50 type non greasy, sweatproof, sun product, that’s easy to apply – non sticky etc etc – one that sort of appears to go on and be absorbed completely, rather than one of the ‘mayonnaise’ type ones.

Hve used Riemann SPF50, and really like it but it doesn’t seem easily available.

Thanks

joemarshall
    Free Member

I dunno if it’s true, but a friend who is a doctor in NZ (where they have silly strong sunlight because of thinning ozone layer) told me to always use a visible one not a see-through one, and put it on thick enough so you could see a white layer all over your skin, then just to wait ten minutes of so for it to absorb in. You use more, but I don’t often get sunburnt any more, even in full days out in the sun only remembering to do one application in the morning.

Except for yesterday, when I wore a too short top and biked for 5 hours, leading to a particularly annoying line of sunburn on my lower back where I’d never apply suncream (not blisters or anything though, it wasn’t that bad).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cyclax is the best stuff I’ve used (UK made too!)

MSP

I usually use p20 or ultrasun, as an all over application, then on strong sun days add sun block on cheekbones, nose and back of the neck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody recommend an SPF50 non greasy/sweatproof sun oil’ is closed to new replies.